Friday, March 12, 2010

HAPPY TO BE OUT OF SKOOL!! XD NOW WAT SHALL I DO 4 SPRING BREAK?

well i didnt get any riceballs 2day, but oh well. i got to skool late but it did'nt matta, i got their just in time b4 tha movie started. everyone in skool was in tha hall of nations (its rly tha sanctuary cuz my skool was rly a church but not anymore, yeah i kno weird huh.) to watch tha movie 2012. even though i already seen it i watched it again. they gav us popcorn and Reese candy to eat while watching tha movie. at least the students were betta behaved this time cuz when i watched tha lion king wit them, NO BODY WULD SHUT UP!!!!!! THEY SUNG EVERY SONG!!!!!! well at least everyone was quiet durin this movie. then afta dismissal (12:30am) they were givin free peanut butter and jelly sandwiches wit juice in tha cafeteria! i didnt get any cuz i wasn't in tha mood 4 one. well now im at home an all i've done so far is clean my room cuz company was comin ova 4 a card game, stay in my room an hav me time wit tha computer (watchin anime and readin manga), and eatin. i still dont hav plans 4 tha rest of my wkend or nxt wk. i guess i'll think of sumtin. XD

1 comment:

  1. I dont get out of school until april...as for 2012...that movie scared the crap out of me becuz all that could really happen...plus the mins knew we were going to have a black presiendt...i dont think the world will end^___________^

    ReplyDelete