Tuesday, March 16, 2010

well at least i did sum10 that was kinda fun..i guess


i havent done anything worth wild or interesting friday, saturday, or even sunday. but today i did sum10. besides me being in tha house watchin movies, playing games, or even gettin on tha computer, i went to tha park. i went wit a couple of my cuzins and my lil sis tagged along, we had a fun drive to tha park since my older cuzin kept goin in zig-zags, stopping, and goin lik a ROLLERCOASTER CAR EXPRESS!!! i thought goin to tha park wuld hav been fun, but i was so DAMN WRONG!!! tha whole time i was their all i did was push kids on tha swings! mostly kids i didnt kno either, they were so annoyin! tellin me to go higher, an higher, then stop, then start again. (i was pushin lil kids ages 5-7 i think) afta probably a gud hour an a half i culdnt feel my arms anymore! I WAS SO FUCKIN TIRED! wat a pain i thought! so i took a break and waited 4 my cuzins to get through wit their b-balll game. afta that we went to tha gas station place and bought a lot of JUNK FOOD!! ^_^ afta all our snackin we all went home and chillaxed! well ive takin my shower, ate me some snacks, read manga, watch anime. now im tired mez sleepy now, so nite nite. :)

2 comments:

  1. I got cursed out by a teacher! Can you believe that?! I don't know what his problem his but he yelled at the whole class. Yet somehow I kept laughing...


    -Check out my blog-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog,come and check out part 4!!!!

    ReplyDelete