Tuesday, March 2, 2010

had to mak corrections in spelling, lolz

well my friend told me not that long ago his b.day was on march 3 tha day of our TAKS test (english) hes turning 17years old!!! at first i thought "u dont look 17 to me!" but then i laughed on the inside saying "hahahaha ur old". lolz i do that to everyone who's b-day is before mines and is older than me. i decided to make him a b.day card since i can draw, i showed him tha front of it a P.E to c wat hes response wuld be. all he did was laugh a little then said "cool" i think. if ppl lik tha front of tha card that means the rest has to be awesome also, well thats wat i think. well im tryin to mak it but wit so much goin on at skool such as homework(even though i do it but im lazy), that also me being lazy, and uh....TAKS, i guess. oh well but i'll finish b4 his b.day. an i kno he'll lik it. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. A lot of guys don't look 17. My bro is 18 but he looks like he's 12^^

    ReplyDelete