Sunday, February 22, 2015

Rain! Why you no Staph! DX




Memorable Moments of February 22nd, 2015.
Sunday


#1 When I awoke in my friends somewhatly lit room cause of daylight, I notice she was gone so I slept in her bed for ;like two more hours. I needed some more rest. 

#2 I honestly wasn't expecting it, but it was just drizzling a little bit when I left my friends apt after talking and thinking I had everything packed. But I found out that I left something. I go back outside and it is no longer drizzling...its hardcore raining out here! I'm still in my pj's! I said fuck it and ran through the rain.

#3 Never again will I do that, that rain was freezing cold! When the rain hit me it felt like pieces of ice being rapidly thrown at me; i had left my corn dog in there freezer and my turkey bacon in the frig

#4 Had to hang up my pj's in the restroom to air dry. I got to cleaning before my roommates got home. Wiped the counters and the table, did the dishes, vacuumed, and I even cleaned our trash can cause it really did stink! (I didn't take the trash out, I just let the trash sit on the balcony for the time being because the weather was getting ridiculous crazy and I wasn't going in that.)

#5 Was going to start on homework but noticed I needed copy paper, went to get some from the leasing office but was distracted by the internet, had to get my mothers package reshipped cause the product I ordered was out of stock so I got a new one for free shipped to my mummy, then I became stuck in the leasing office for like two hours cause it rained even harder. No, I'm not walking in that..Hell no!

#6 Read Chapter 102 of Kuroshitsuji (manga) things are getting more and more interesting. I'm just glad they dealt with that damn tank, it was so annoying

#7 Back in my apartment. Had to turn the AC off of AUTO to On cause the temperature is rapidly dropping and the rain wont stop freaking falling! DX 

#8  Finally tried Mandarin Orange Spice Tea for the first time (I loved it); found out Build A Bear was hiring and that I need to try and go to an interview for Pappadeux tomorrow if the weather isn't bad.

#9 The weather is getting worse, I can see huge bolts of lightning from the kitchen table, lovely. Took me almost more then two hours to finish this other homework assignment cause I kept messing up, but I'm finally freaking done with this annoying crap...

#10 Decided to floss my teeth for some reason, yeah I still freaking hate flossing my damn teeth. The shit hurts....also the school called saying school is freaking canceled tomorrow (I don't have class no damn way lol) 


P.S. Let me know what you think of Blog, my Twitter name @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~)

No comments:

Post a Comment