Friday, February 20, 2015

Please tell me this is a trap...Please..





Memorable Moments of February 20th, 2015. 
Saturday



#1 Didn't finish my hair til 3 minutes before 12am #2 I did  inform my roommate last night yesterday that she snored and she apologized an all. But she's still snoring so loudly and I already can't sleep since I felt so damn wide awake from standing in the restroom twisting my damn hair #3 I was not able to sleep til she was fully gone in the morning to go to her interview. I slept until Keia called me answering my question I had texted her last night. #4 Freshly fallen rain smells so glorious in the evening time; attempted homework but said screw it and did other homework cause it was giving me a freaking headache

#5 Watched Sanzoku no Musume Ronja (anime) episode 20; things are getting serious with these dang harpies! They need to chill damn it! DX 

#6 Caugh the bus then the train to get to the mall so i could pay for my glasses; I was wondering why there were so many people getting on the train earlier with Macy's bags. There's a one day sale going on.

#7 Paid for my glasses, I should be expecting them on March 2nd, 2015. I'm so excited! Also I became tempted to pretzles at Aunte Annie's so I went ahead and bough there Cinnamon Nuggets (they were really good)

#8 I was highly out of breath (my throat was dry because of those darn Cinnamon Nuggets) jogging half way up the street to catch the train. But when I got to the station I made it in time for the bus.

#9 This is where the trap began. My roommate texted me asking me if I wanted to be an extra in a pool game, right. Well when I got there they had filming equipment and they were starting to set up, i then asked could I at least go home to eat for I haven't eaten all day. They were like yeah (I also invited Keia to tag along when there done setting up to help) so I went home and was preheating the oven and starting laundry. There was then a knock at the door. It was CeCe.

#10 Another trap. She wanted me to come over for it was a surprise she wanted to show me and it wouldn't be long. Actually I was there a long damn time with Keia (who I asked to come over as well). Here's the jest, her mom went shopping ($300 worth), she had literally a lot of crap, and had some things she didn't want so she wanted to share with me and Keia. Trap! Trap! Trap! I told her I would feel bad for asking for food but really I was implying I hope she doesn't hold me to this. Plus she said shes trying to be nicer since she broke up with her bf and kept telling me last night that I was a terrible friend. But we helped her organize things, we had tote bags full of stuff and it began to rain really hard.

#11 We did also meet her new roommate, ate salmon with mac and cheese and watched Adventure Time til we decided it was best to head out to help my friend Renee with her film project. Once home I decided to pack and go to Keia's house for the weekend (CeCe was there cause she helped me haul some of this stuff up the stairs) I didn't tell her where I was going. Only that I was going far away. She did follow me to the pool where Renee to greet everyone then left.

#!2 We only need to be backup characters, which was fine with me but it was cold. Since I was shivering Keia went and got me a jacket but ended up grabbing the pants so I wore them on my arms like I was a wizard. Lol. After we were done (we really just sat there talking) we went to her place finally and I was tired as hell. I just wanted to shower and sleep.

P.S. Let me know what you think of Blog, my Twitter name @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~)

No comments:

Post a Comment