Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Another Day Off?!




Memorable Moments of February 24th, 2015. 
Tuesday



#1 Was able to sleep in (an have a good night sleep cause my roommate wasn't there, NO SNORING! THANK GOSH) and have the biggest breakfast ever! (I made a perfect egg, two pieces of toast, a bunch of turkey bacon, and a nice warm cup of tea). After eating I was about to get dressed so that we could get on the road to go to our 1pm - 5pm class early for there was ice on the road. But they called again canceling class all day long, again. I was happy but I really wanted to go to my morning class.

#2 All morning / evening I was in the lounge area using the wifi to play Destiny of Spirits on my PSVita; got a notice saying maintenance would happen tomorrow and that if I finished the tutorial before midnight of the game i could qualify for a gift! XD; I made so many friends on the game and got so many cool spirits :3 

#3 Build A Bear called. Happy and Frustrated at the same time because I had to go all the way back up three flights of stairs to find my student ID that had my bus pass in it. (an i missed the bus while looking so I had to wait awhile)

#4 At the mall I filled out the paper application, gave them my resume, and was told they would call in a few days for a group interview! So I'm happy! ; my roommate was there trying to see when she could schedule for her interview with The Lego Store, was hungry so I bought freaking Chipotle (I missed there burritos D: ), then we walked around for awhile to see who all was hiring as well

#5 Got kicked out of the lounge while filling out a job application so I went to crash at my friends place since they have wifi (plus they live only up one flight of stairs)

#6 Heard that were supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow so everyone's really hoping they cancel school again (I don't have class no darn way lol); my friend kept bugging e so i had to go back to my apt to get my movies so we could watch something (i just wanted to play my damn game)

#7 I ended up just sleeping over cause I wasn't in the mood to go home, my friend stayed in the living room. More like slept in here has well cause she didn't want to deal with her moody roommate lol

#8 Also I noticed if we do have tomorrow off our classwork / homework maybe double next week or they change up how our finals going to be. Either way, I don't want to fail..i need to pass damn it.


P.S. Let me know what you think of Blog, my Twitter name @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~)

No comments:

Post a Comment