Monday, February 16, 2015

Sherlock Holmes Exhibit & movies with Mortdecai


(I've decided again  to change things up a bit once more. For there is nothing wrong with a little change and something new, right. I've decided to start trying out writing "The Most Memorable Moments of the Day" for each day. Instead of what I've been doing, it might be fun! So if you guys could do me a favor and let me know what you guys think of this way of me typing things out of do you like the other way better okay. Let me know on Twitter @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~))



Memorable Moments of Monday



#1 My OCD fot things being in a certain spot or just the place being cleaned after high praise for getting a clean apt after an inspection highly kicked in! Our new roommate had her shit everywhere! The couch, kitchen counter tops, and the kitchen table! It bothered me SO DAMN MUCH! IT. HAD. TO. BE. MOVED! So all it went neatly stacked on the side of her shelf.

#2 When it was my turn to schedule for next quarter I made a request to Dr. Lipe to get my classes stacked and get two general ed classes and two classes with my major; found out Dr. Lipe didn't do anything romantic with his wife for V-Day..he had to deal with his loving trplets~

#3 Note to Self: Next Quarter you have literally no life at all (more then what you don't have) for you have 1-5 and 6-10pm classes on Monday and Wednesdays

#4 Scheduled an appointment with my financial aid officer to see if I qualify for The Art Grant

#5 My friend came and got me early so we could head to the exhibit; my roommate (not the new one) ily wasn't feeling well

#6 Finding a parking space was a pain in the ass but foundable~

#7 Was wondering why there were so many children pre-teens, teens, and parents at the museum. Its Presidents Day. We thought it passed already, but no. Other kids are out, our school isn't. Good thing we didn't have class today.

#8 took us a decade to find out where to go in such a huge museum but we were pointed in the right direction

#9 The stairs played piano music as we went downstairs to the Sherlock Holmes Exhibit :) 

(this post is not finished but I'm posting it anyways and will com back to it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment