Saturday, February 14, 2015

Huh, it's Valentine's Day :p


 (I've decided again to change things up a bit once more. For there is nothing wrong with a little change and something new, right. I've decided to start trying out writing "The Most Memorable Moments of the Day" for each day. Instead of what I've been doing, it might be fun! So if you guys could do me a favor and let me know what you guys think of this way of me typing things out or do you like the other way better okay. 
Let me know on my Twitter -> @LazyMusician10 (~TheLazyOne~))


~Memorable Moments of Sunday~

#1 What's planning on doing anything this day but be a bum and stare at the walls. But my mother was so nice enough to wire me money to go actually do something today, buy groceries, and finally set an eye exam (for I desperately needed one)

#2 Asked around to see what people were doing so that I wouldn't have to do anything alone. My friend Randy texted me and said we could do something before she had to go to work. I had never been to the Spaghetti Warehouse before so she was like we needed to go! (I let her pick, I told her anywhere was fine or somewhere she hadn't been in awhile or somewhere new)

#3 While waiting on Randy I went around online to find my mother something for V-Day. It was a sale going on everywhere! So I bought my mother a new Wax Burner and some Peach Scented Wax to go with it and get it sent to the apartment back home in Houston. Won't she be surprised~ (can't wait til i get the tracking number)

#4 (In the car with Randy) Once we were in the depths of downtown and museums, there was one that caught my eye. There was a museum doing The International Sherlock Holmes Exhibit! I fangirled my ass off in the car! I love Sherlock Holmes! We have to go before it's gone!

#5 Once at the Spaghetti Warehouse my life was changed! The whole place was huge, cozy, they had photo booths, old arcade games and even amazing sitting areas to eat in~ 

#6 We got to sit in the trollie area! I was so freaking excited! It was so cool!; Randy was telling me she wants to take me to an Irish Pub once we both hit 21. For her Uncle has gotten her into Pub's and i think it's very interesting~

#7 I ordered one of there new spaghetti's, a soup that a woman suggested for she overheard our conversation on debating what to get, and she was also a fan of a Shirley Temple with cherries just like I am. So I made a new friend. She also told me at Cheddars to get a Shirley Temple with a Monte Cristo. She said it was good and cheap

#8 Eating there spaghetti changed my life! It was amazing! I told our waiter they make me not want to buy spaghetti anywhere else! Like ever again! ; my mother kept constantly texting me about what I was doing and where was I going..I eventually got enough of her blowing up my phone that I texted her "Mother I'm eating right now, I'm on a hot date. I'll text you later." I thought it would've ended but it only made things worse!!! Lol. She kept calling and texting wanting to know who I was on a date with and was I serious! I literally laughed at the table that she took me seriously, so I played along~ (I put my phone on silent and ignored her) (she also asked if I was on a date with a nice young lady, I dont get why she would care...for she didn't even want to know that I wasn't straight anyways... :(  )

#9 Downtown was bustling with people going somewhere, couples (mostly) and beautiful horse carriages all riding through out downtown! An the smells of amazing food from the restaurants were to die for~ ; we walked to the park that was near the street where JFK got shot. Totally forgot he got shot in Dallas. We only walked around awhile before heading back to the care.

#10 We listened to some really amazing Irish music in the car since she had some on her Ipod and because I did bring up the fact I wanted to go to the Irish Festival again this year. :)

#11 Went ahead and bought my Sherlock Holmes Exhibit ticket while the leasing office was open and downloaded episodes 11-15 of The Fosters for I'm highly catching up~

#12 Watched The New Daughter (movie); the ending wasn't what I was expecting at all.
Watched episodes 11-15 of The Fosters and OMG! So much is going down! An I so ship #Jonner :)

#13 Had a glorious shower, notice I spent mostly my whole weekend on the couch then my bed cause it's so comfty and you can black out on it and not notice it, then I noticed I really need to break my habit of throwing shit on my damn bed...ugh. 

#14 When I did get out of the shower i did that whole "talking to myself but I'm really talking out loud of how I'm overthinking about money again and stressing myself out even though I had a good damn day." This happens to me on rare occasions..I don't know why so i called my friend to talk to her; before then my friend called me to ask me if I wanted to come over and watch movies. I told her why not since I was wide awake and it was only a few minutes til midnight lol~ :p

No comments:

Post a Comment