Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feb 10th

February 10th 2015.
Tuesday

I'm sorry my fellow readers and followers I know I've been gone for a long time. But college homework and me being very tired has gotten in the way of me posting online. So I hope you all can forgive me but you know time is of the essence with College. So let me tell you my thoughts about today because I'm thinking of making these posts in a different perspective. As you all know, I hate leaving my bed in the morning for it is warm and comfortable to me. But I had to leave it for college exists just as though I had to drop in the outbox the survey I filled our last night for St. Luke's. It was a bit of a chill that morning (well earlier in the day). I was too tired and set on getting to the bus stop on time like I always am, to turn around and get another jacket from home. It'll warm up soon, ill love and just read my book while I stand here at the train station.
At school I ate my breakfast while having a lovely chat with my friend Eli about Young Justice and The Justice League. Yes I was ranting again of how Young Justice got canceled, it irritates me. As time flew, it was time to get to class.

Writing II
He took up the papers and explained how thing would be going after the final research papers get turned in next week. Short Stories. Finally! That's what well be reading after week six, I can't wait. We watched another moving dealing with the Holocaust, it was Anne Frank. Sadly we couldn't watch it all but it was getting really good and the actors were doing such an amazing job. But he needed to give us back our papers and his commentary; during the movie some people were being highly immature and it irritated me! Yes Anne Frank was a young girl and wanted to be an adult! In those times all the kids wanted to be treated like adults, am adults wish they were children again. I swear I can't watch a movie with my class. But, I got my paper back an he told me..i was done. Like 100% success done! No final draft for me! That rough draft was my final! I'm so proud of myself~

After class (which ended 20mins or so before 11am) I was reading more but had to move so this electric guy could fix the lights. I talked to my instructor about his books and the book I was reading to pass time. Eventually when I got back to my seat and finished my chapter I had time to spare. I met Gabby on the elevator, then in the computer lab to pass way more time. I was only on YouTube the whole time of course. I went to class 30mims early but couldn't stay in the room for someone's food reeked. That's were I ended up checking about a book even though im already reading one. I do that sometimes...

(this post is not finished but I'm posting it anyways and will com back to it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment