Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April Fools


I know, I know. I changed things up to make it easier on me posting but now I've been forgetting again. Not just that, just been so damn busy. But I'm getting back into the game :)

Memorable Moments of Wednesday

#1 Didn't sleep my morning away this time. I actually got up and put clothes on.

#2 Won a begging contest with my moms friend an was able to eat a salad as my breakfast.

#3 Found out my mother was graduating! Well actually getting a promotion as a manager at her job! I'm so proud of her~

#4 Spent really the majority of my evening: downloading more audio books, made a good reads account, opening more space on my old computer and downloading movies.

#5 Wanted to watch anime but the site I usually go to has changed things up. The video players are different and I can't download videos anymore :/

#6  It stormed today, I love the smell of fresh rain in the evening.

#7 Got on OkCupid after I finally posted a picture of myself yesterday. I got like 36 likes and 30-something people view my profile. Plus two messages. One was some 35 year old asking why was I on the site and what was I looking for. I told him I wasn't interested and there are other fish in the sea. The 2nd was asking my if I watched all of Hayao Miyazaki's movies. I had replied not all, their were a few I still needed to watch. An when I went on the QuickMatch I noticed there was this guy I had I high match with that looked like an actor. But I can't remember who...

#8 Started watching Baby Daddy (tv series) on Netflix; its from ABC Family

(this post is not finished but I'm posting it anyways and will com back to it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment