Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the reason i started blogging XD

i was thinkin bout it for tha past hour....y did i start a blog? where did tha idea come from? i remeba of course, its all becuz of this manga called Koko ni iru yo! i read this manga bout a thousand times and i lov this manga a lot! :) it was becuz of this manga that i made a blog, how blogging interestes me so much. but i was most curious of wat blogging website the girl used in the manga...well i guess i'll find out lata. im not sayin if i find that blogging website that im leavin this one. no way!!! ive made new friends i dont wanna leave!!! so i thank u Koko ni iru yo! manga for inspirin me so much!! XD

and i also im thankin my two best followers that i lovz so!!!
LEAH-CHAN!!!


OTAKU-CHAN!!!


oh and i did not forget about everybody else ok!!!!! its just that leah-chan and otaku-chan comment on my blog first plus they were my first followers. so if it werent 4 them i wuldnt hav so many wonderful friends!!! so i lovz all of my followers and i thank u 4 bein patient wit me since i can barely get on blogger cuz of internet problems at home....rly havnt had internet in a month but i find internet in otha places from time 2 time. so i thank all of u so much 4 bein my friend!!! AND NO IM SAYIN GUD-BYE OR ANYTHING JUST A BIG THANK U!!!! THATS ALL!!! LOVZ YALL!! XD cya soon :)


2 comments:

  1. that's awesome that a manga inspired your blogging! I just started a blog because two of my best friends had blogs and figured, "hey, why not?" It just started snowballing from there X3

    thank you for thanking me ^_^
    and yay for Fai - he looks so awesome XD

    ReplyDelete