Tuesday, August 3, 2010

AC is wonderful :)

hello all!!! its been a while. well im done wit tha STEM program, now all i hav 2 do is wait 4 my check to get here. ive been dyin 4 it!!! i want my check already so i can get me a new phone!!! i want this phone called tha rumor touch, i was gonna get an iphone but i changed my mind. oh heres a pic of tha phone i want!! XD




its wonderful isnt it, i kno!!!! lol!!! besides me waitin on my check this is my second day babysittin my lil cuzins. by tha way no i do not hav internet in my house!!! im just usin my lil cuzins laptop, he has thia kool lil usb drive that lets him get internet in tha house i think its pretty kool!!! i mite get one if i hav money left ova 4rm my check when i spend it. im gettin $150.00. oh did i 4get 2 mention i lovz my AC!!!!! i havnt rly went outside 2day its 2 hot!!! i mean i live in houston, tx 4 god sakes!! im ot goin outside when its 90sumtin degrees outside!!! thats y im gonna stay inside wit tha nice AC!!! YAYZ 4 AC!!!!!

well i'll cya lata u guys XD

2 comments: