Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Last Day of Summer, NOT!!! :(


ok i had just typed a lot 4 this post but my computer was acttin, im not re-typing it!!!! ok all im gonna say is HAV A GUD FIRST DAY OF SKOOL HIGH SKOOLERS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS ENJOY THA GUD LIFE!!!!! i'll try 32 get on often but it depends on chores, homework, and my mother, ugh! but i'll try 2 keep u updated on wats happenin at skool lik i did when i started bloggin, but i was most bloggin bout my PE class. i guess that just show how much i enjoyed that class. XD ok the pics of me i took wit my webcam man i was havin a lot of fun wit it. tha otha two are of my fav game characters goin 2 skool andd my fav manga. dont u eva wish sumtimes ur life was lik an anime show or a manga u read or watched? i kno i do, CUZ THAT WULD B FREAKIN AWESOMEZ XD!!!! well i'll miss yall, so wish me luck on my first day bak. but rly im gonna b happy 2 c all my crazy friends again. so ttyl 4 now :D

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I guess I am combining Harry Potter and P.O.P!

    Um...It came out months here too but because it was well over 2 hours long, and my IDIOT bro is a person who doesn't like staying in a cinema for a long time...my dad decided to buy the DVD and of course, you want to watch the best quality one and not the Pirated version, right?

    So..yeah...My life as a Malaysia teenager is a little suckish since we all live in gated comunities and the fear of being kidnapped if your outside makes it difficult for us to really be teenagers, ya know?

    Have fun during school! PE is the time I like the most too, since I can write my stories in this battered school book I call " The Official Notebook of the Alla Valse Famiglia" and doodle in pieces of paper..which my friends comment and ThoAho laughs at...He's a retard that's obsessed with Lady Gaga...Don't blame him...

    Texas is very hot during the summer, am I correct? How's life there? DO they really have horse ranches and the rodeo and stuff?

    Your Friend, Seiichiro Sano

    P/S: You can actually bring your laptop/netbook to school and the teachers won't take it away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur comments are as long as ur blog post lol XD

    ReplyDelete