Sunday, August 29, 2010

DEDICATED 2 TOMBOYS!!! XD

ok afta readin my friend sano-sans blog i decided 2 dedicate this post TO ALL TOMBOYS!!!! i'll giv u all tha reasons of y im a tomboy.
Reasons:
1. i dont lik pink 2 girly 4 me
2. i lovz baggy pants not 2 damn baggy 2 where i sag or anythin
3. i hate skirts that come above my knees (actually i dont lik them at all)
4. i dont lik 2 hang around girls that much (espically tha 2 girly ones cuz they tell me everythin they did wit their bf even though i told them fuckin not 2)
5. i hate make-up and i dont polish my nails unless for clear nail polish or black nail polish
6. i dont complain if i break a nail, i just say shit that hurts then put sumtin on it and move on
7. i dont mind play fight or wateva, but when it gets out of had i get pissed off
8. i lik 2 dress in jeans, a shirt, and tenny shoes (its my main style 4 life)
9. i dont mind if my rooms a mess i clean it when im tired of lookin at tha crap on tha floor
10. i sit lik a boy at skool and at home (i only close my legs when im wearin a dress 4 a special occation
11. i dont lik girly dresses or outfits cuz its fuckin EMBARRISSIN!!! ESPICALLY WHEN PPL TELL ME I LOOK CUTE!!! ESPICALLY BOYS, I KICK THEM!! >:] HEHEHE
12. I JUST HATE BEIN A FUCKIN GIRLY GIRL (I JUST CANT DO THAT GIRLY SHIT!!!)
ok i think thats gud enough so yeah i lik been a tomboy, my mom has tried more than once 2 change me into a girl, didnt work. she keeps givin me tha speech bout how im a gurl not a damn boy!! but i dont listen, i was raised a tomboy at my grandmas house and im stayin this way. and if i get a bf i will not get all girly and shit then i do all that 4 nu10 and hes just playin wit my emotions and rly doesnt lik me....rly im sayin im not dreesin up girly if i fall in lov wit sumone. if they lik me 4 me i'll b happy if not FUCK YOU!!! so yeah im a tombooy and im proud of i...i dont kno wat way i go...a lot of my friends hav been tellin me since middle skool i was fuckin bi!!! i think i believe them so if i am yay!! if mot that kinda sucks, lol XD ttyl

 

1 comment: