Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Last Day of Summer, NOT!!! :(

well i wuldnt say im 100 % happy bout skool. cuz u gotta deal wit homework, teachers, otha students, plus detentions. well im gonna be a sophmore this year i just rly hope this year will b as gud as last year. but tha main thing i rly wanna c when i go bak 2 skool is all my friends again their tha ones i missed tha most durin this borin summa of mines. i mean i saw a few durin tha month of june, that made me a lil happy but durin tha rest of my summa i was a lil sad. but when i went 2 tha STEM program durin tha month of july i made new friends and afta we kept in touch. rly im just surprised tha damn summa went by so quick. well i may not be on very often cuz of homework or tha amount of time my mom will giv me 2 get on or im just extremly busy and cant get on. but i'll try 2 get on every so often. WELL EVERYONE IN HIGH SKOOL HAV A WONDERFUL FIRST DAY EVERYONE IN COLLEGE ENJOY THA GUD LIFE!!!!! I LOVZ U ALL MY FOLLOWERS!!!XD
oh yeah i got my hair doone again 4 skool, tell me wat u thtink of it?! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment