Thursday, May 27, 2010

lolz 2day's post!!! Final Day of fun wit mt bffs ( best friends foreva)

yawn im gettin tired so i'll mak this short. we took our 4th period test for art it was so easy we all finished so early then we became bored. afta been in class until 10:15am we went 2 an assemble in tha hall of nations, watched a video, then said our last gudbyz 2 tha seniors (even though they werent leavin yet) oh an b4 all that they gave us 2tickets one for food tha otha for a waterballoon. so anyways afta tha tthey let us free. they had a dunk tank 2 dunk tha teachers or students and a moonwalk 2. so we all had our food then we went 2 tha hall of nations next thing i kno water is bein throwin everywhere!!! water-balloons were bein throwin at ppl but some reason they wuldnt pop until tha second time they threw it. of course they got me and i got them, we went 4rm water-balloons, cups, to water bottles, then small containers. then they found this huge container, so sobe and gir got B.A.D (bad ass drummer) gud. we all laughed. i got a couple of tha seniors unexpectedly well rly some had it comin. one senior i'll miss tha most is markz, he felt lik an older brotha 2 me he liked me more tha otha ppl he knew already. even though i only knew him 4 one year it was a fun year. i rly wanted 2 get my friend samurai (his real name is swordsman i mean it thats his real name) but he left already. then we were talkin bout if ninja was here he wuld b tha driest one their, then he doesnt come until mrs. g was all upset cuz tha hall was soaked wit water, she said we wuldnt b doin this nxt year. i thought man wat a bummer at least we got 2 do it this year yay us!!! i told ninja that if he was here we wuldnt b capable of catchinn him or gettin him wet, mayb samurai also. but i had fun, i mean i think that skool is more fun than me stayin at home. blah now my summa may seem a lil borin since im not wit my friends but i'll try 2 manage, if not i'll go crazy. XD

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if my high school Graduation will be anything like a high school one...oh well. I'm going to go to my brother's graduation too. That should be fun. Your lucky your at of school now...I have like 4 more weeks!


    ~Leah~

    ReplyDelete