Sunday, July 12, 2015

Thought this thru...(a bit of an announcement post..i guess)

Okay! Yo! Hi! Morning, Afternoon, or evening where ever yall may be! So here's the deal. I've obviously been breaking my new years resolution quite badly. Which was:

"This year I will get back into blogging because I miss it & I have a bad memory of things."




So I've thought it thru an decided to do what I did when I was in High School when I started this blog. Writing it down, typing it up, an posting it all by the end of the week. Technically on a Sunday. 

I miss expressing myself or really my life in words on here. This blog was really my life (and online gaming) before I even joined Facebook, or Twitter, or MySpace (was kinda pressured into making one cause all middle schoolers had one back then). But literally I would love staying up at night posting my life away and then online gaming my ass off on the weekends or watching TV. But you know as you grow up and school changes to college which influences your life you start to have less time for things. Which I honestly find annoying as hell and stupid! But I don't want to give this blog up! No matter how old I may get! I want to keep it an cherish it for a long time to come. So I'll be working on writing this week up and I know I'm behind like two months but I'll just look up on my Twitter for all that. Things will change but I'll still be me. So keep a look out for new updates weekly 9I hope). Since I do start back classes on July 13th, ugh. Just wait for me your guys! I'll be back with an iron fist! lol. Well see ya guys soon~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment