Saturday, July 25, 2015

Wasting Paper & Got my Book for Class


We stayed up the majority of the night talking about our signs and the descriptions for them. Which lead towards us being highly wide awake the what we should've been lol. But eventually it all got cute short an we then went to bed or stayed up for awhile.

I was awoken too damn early of course, I blame Keia for she awoke me with the damn unnecessary sunlight from hell! But I was planning on getting things done today..i guess. Took me awhile to eat breakfast then get dressed and then head to the lounge for the WiFi to look up what exactly I was supposed to be doing. My entire evening literally consisted of me finding references on my favorite sculpture: Andrew Rodin. The resin it was taking me so damn ling cause I was working on tweaking my blog again, printing crap out to read over, find the English version of this damn book that was in German, and then of course I run out of copy paper an im too damn lazy to go ask for me freaking paper!

Then it hit me, save it as a pdf. Literally wasted so much damn unnecessary paper that would've weighed a ton in my bag when I could've done that. So had to go back thru all of my references to do so, Keia tried to scare me but failed, and found my book had arrived from ThriftBooks! I was excited! For it has been a long time since I bought a book or anything online~

Hungry of course creeped up on me like a retarded nightmare, darn this stomach of mines for growling at me! Packed up, saved my crap, and asked the front office if my package came in. They told me no. So, was my tracking lying to me? The lady in the front office told me to check my mailbox to see if it was their for it might be able to fit. Took her advice and checked it, it really was their. All folded on its side ever so slightly, it was a floppy book but had a lot of damn pages. Did I mention it was a bitch to open the packaging! I thought I would have to bite my way thru this damn bag thing they put it in! But I toughed thru it and got the book out, I thought finally I can do that damn glossary assignment my teacher has been bugging us about.


I made to Keia's apartment, to find out that it was freaking locked! Banged on the door more then freaking once and no answer. Had to cross the Sahara Concrete Desert, along the skipping stones, past the pool, back to the leasing office just to get the damn key from Keia. Even when I got it, got in the apartment, set my stuff down, Sylvan popped up. I thought, "Son of a Bitch!" Ignoring my irritation in my head I greeted Sylvan and asked her who her friend was. Found out she was the chick that gave Sylvan rides to the school if they had class the same day. She went grocery shopping, had put everything away, I was eating let over pizza that I could eat that was on the kitchen table, then they started playing a Zelda game; fixed something extra in the toaster to eat cause two slices of pizza wouldn't have saved me what so ever from hunger. Found out that after eating those two slices I didn't have the damn words I needed to do the assignment. Back outside I go.

Made to the lounge in one piece. Keia was their on the computer, I went ahead and started working on these words. In all honesty their were a lot of words in this glossary I knew nothing of and some I somewhatly remembered. But was a good refresher. Took me awhile to complete it for Keia was talking to me all at the same time, which was alright. I live talking to Keia about random things :)

After the glossary words came the reading, their was one chapter I was supposed to have read the first week but I didn't have the book then. So im gonna have to read it now for looking at the syllabus we will have to read three more chapters pretty soon. Time to get on it!
*about half an hour later or so*
I noticed I wasn't at the beginning of chapter two...flipped 10+ pages forward and I got to the front part of the chapter..this chapter is ling as hell!!! Ugh!

Read to page 40 at this point an need to reach page 65, ill do it tomorrow. I needed a break from that reading! So got on my tablet looking up things and my blog. But down the line again hunger punched me in the gut! Left Keia in the lounge (she said she would be up soon) to head back to her place to eat literally the chicken tenders I left in the toaster oven (yes the oven is off). When I made it back I reheated my little tenders, greeted Sylvan who awoke from a nap, and then somehow..totally forgot how this conversation started. But Sylvan informed me she just wanted to draw and she wasn't all that tech savvy, the resin she's saying this is because she doesn't want to go into doing 3D Modeling or animation as a career wise. She was honestly hoping she would have more drawing classes when she got here a few quarters ago and more 2D Animation classes. (Keia did walk in in between our conversation and closes the door to her room while we were talking.) I had asked her if she had looked into other schools where she could get a degree in Art or Illustration. Since she's from Oklahoma I Told her their is bound to be a school their that she could go to if she was feed up with being here. She said she would have to look around and talk with her parents about it if she can't handle the other 3D classes to come; her parents actually already told her she could come home and go to a different college if she didn't want to be their. Now those are some supportive parents. :)

Sylvan was glad she had someone to talk with about this or really rant about how she felt. Which is good, getting all of that of your chest does feel great. Now came Keia, during our conversation her other roommates were asking where she was? If she was unwell? Or if she went to sleep? For usually Keia joins in to our conversations, were wondered what was up so I flew thru the door! She whined saying, "My privacy!" an then laughed. I told her she had no damn privacy while I was here, we were informed she was on the phone with her lovely mother and that she closed the door so she could hear her. Well that's understandable, oh look its almost 12am lol.

P.S. It's National Dance Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment