Friday, July 24, 2015

Got ideas for other things..but paying no attention



We stayed up a bit longer talking about different religions, our religions, and then we started looking up other gods. But with all the talking we usually do time does fly. So we decided to hit the hay.


 Honestly hoping for Keia to wake me from my slumber when I yelled from the couch. (For my alarm did go off twice but ignored it and said five more minutes.) She didn't, she told me to get the hell out of bed. Took me awhile, but I eventually got up for I knew I had to catch an early bus in our 90-102 degrees Fahrenheit weather today~


Yay me! But after taking my asthma treatment, brushing my  teeth, washing face, change clothes and almost done with a bowl of cereal (after waiting 30mins) Renee offered to give me a ride to the school. I. Was. So. Happy! For were literally in the 90-100's!

On the car ride to school Renee asked if later on tonight if I wanted to join her for church service at this church her friend suggested.  I thought why the hell not I won't be doing anything after class. I haven't been to church in decades so i might not pay attention but I'll go if she doesn't want to go alone.


Finding a computer lab was a pain in the ass! But I eventually found one to procrastinate in and check my email about the blogging problem on my email. Then class hit, I went to class, my teacher literally gets off subject and I lose interest to listen to her. An since I wasn't paying attention I was writing some poetry on my paper. I few phrases she said (oddly) in class sparked my interest to write a poem. But I slightly paid attention to the old VHS tape she was playing on the screen, an I did decide on what artist I wanted to do for the project (thought of my favorite sculptor I already know of), but my mind was on poetry again. I missed writing poetry on paper, really long deep meaningful poetry. Then it hit me, "I should look up some poetry books in the library or creative writing books." Since obviously I wasn't going to get any books to research for the assignment for I found it unnecessary. After my instructor stopped literally telling us her life story I went to the library to hunt down some books. Managed to find a book on famous Black African American Poets and the Guide to Creative Writing that had a large section in it on Poetry. I was really happy I checked these out, had a feeling I would get a lot of inspiration from it. For as a child I use to write a lot of poetry (mostly dealing with how I felt or something I saw outdoors) an draw images to go with it or write a short story with pictures. Yes I really miss doing this, I honestly have to start pack~

Right when I got to class an I was just about to place my books in the bag this girl noticed I checked books out an was all excited. She thought it was books to help me with my research, I informed her really fast that this had nothing to do with this class at all! She was a tad disappointing, then slide the books her way, an read the titles. She was all like oh, well that's still interesting. I ignored her and just smiled, nodded, an placed my books in the bag. The rest of the class felt longer then what it needed to be since she showed us how to do a proper biography on a power point presentation..I literally just asked for her to print it out for me, please! For I wasn't going to remember a damn thing she said..hmm oh! Afterword's I found a few of my friends in the computer lab looking at YouTube videos and attempting at homework. I then asked Ralph if he had the class I had at 6pm before, he was like yeah, then I told him my problem, and how my teacher decided to email me literally 10mins before the class I had before to let me know what I need to do! So it got to the point that I winged it, got to class at 6pm, found out I did a lot of shit wrong (so did a few others), asked how much would be taken off for I literally told her I just failed this assignment. She informed us that it was okay if we messed up this go round cause were still learning but she was telling us by week 4 (were in week 2) we better have our crap down! Lovely. Finished up the rest of the assignment for this football history assignment, messed up on linking the two htmls but found out I was doing crap highly wrong again, then we had break, a lecture on our homework, and then we started on it; during her lecture I wasn't paying attention again and had other things on my mind. I literally forgot what the woman said for the past 30mins for I officially got some ideas for this Prayer Pillow my mom wanted to work on as a freelance job for some lady she knows at a church. I had a list of things by the time the lady finished the damn lecture. Oh well. But the homework was a breeze that I was able to finish it around close to the time I needed to catch the bus. Yes Renee didn't come get me, her friend had ditched her in Arlington.

Caught the train instead with Keia and soo made it in time for the bus! But here's the bad part..it reeked of a egg bomb and piss on the bus! We were suffocating trying to talk about where we should take Keia's roommate Sylvan since she doesn't go out much. We were dying on this bus! The smell was so strong to the point where I couldn't put my shirt over my nose to breath in my deodorant cause all i smelled was rotten eggs! I was close to vomiting! Til the bus driver informed us that it was the buses battery that smelled like that for it needed to be replaced...we wanted to hurry and get off! Which is what exactly happened since thankfully no one made any stops before our apartment complex! Finally in the apt with fresh air we informed Sylvan of how we wanted to take her to a museum or something when we all have free time so she can explore. Then I remembered about that Chinese museum I went to downtown that was so freaking cool. Which lead to our long night conversation of Zodiac Signs, Celtic Zodiac Signs, and Chinese New Year animal. Yes were googling stuff now, I'll be up for awhile lol~

P.S. It's National Tequila Day :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment