Saturday, June 27, 2015

Late Night Morning (yeah that's what I'll call it)




(Man I missed blogging, so glad I'm somewhatly finding the time to type. Hehe~ )

Ha we have no lives I swear~
After I was finally done with the movie or really in between while I was watching the movie. These things occurred:

*the stuffed crust pizza arrived

* found out my friend has never seen The Dark Crystal, so I told her to pay attention & watch it! (I've seen it a million times so there's no point in staring at the screen)

* then they were watching Willow (our PowerRanger friend informed us that it'll give us nightmares; the movie was odd)

* an somehow we got to talking about what we want in an idle lover cause we found out our PowerRanger friend is 29, hasn't had sex (I can't judge thouugh im still a virgin and I don't care), still lives at his parents house..an really kinda seems like he's never had a gf cause from how he is no one can handle his hyper, loud ass mouth, my little pony loving self A(their's no hope for him)

* also my friend made me proofread a terrible fanfiction she wrote when she was 14! She didn't inform me that she was gonna rewrite it til I couldn't get past the third page. (the grammar was awful) 

* I didn't shower til 3:31am..but hey I felt clean sleeping on the couch!

I will let you know this though, it was hard as hell to fall asleep in that living room. You turn all the lights off in a living room full of weapons, armory, and a shit ton of book shelves with images of cheetahs on the wall..yeah it was hard to sleep...very hard...


Two Things: her alarm did go off at 8am, I was pissed! But she turned it off and we slept longer; second, our lovely PowerRanger friend decided to yell in our damn hears an hour later GOOD MORNING! You wouldn't believe how hard I tried to hold in the black girl in from from jumping up and bashing his head into a damn book shelf! He lost his damn mind yelling in my fucking ear! But my friend handle it before I decided to jump off the couch. We were able to sleep peaceful for a few more hours.

Before she had to dash to work she had to go roaming thru the apt when we got there for a hair tie cause her hair looked a hot ass mess.

Was planning on going to sleep but I just went ahead and changed, went to my apt to get more clothes, at breakfast their for I really wanted bacon, got creeped out cause my roommate bedroom light was on again (were having a bit of a ghost problem..literally..I'm not messing with it though so thank gosh), and then I was off to the lounge to download more anime.

At the computer I was downloading away, talking to my friend Dex who gave me some of his chocolate covered strawberries that were cold as hell but good, then we started to get glares from people wanting us to hurry off the damn computers. Ugh. ; also I was eating on Twizzlers after eating breakfast..me an my damn sweet tooth!

Now I had to deal with Time Warner Cable again since I forgot to call the lady back yesterday to give her all my info..took me a decade cause people wouldn't answer the phone. But I finally got it all to them and a confirmation number and now I just have to wait about 48hrs for a phone call to schedule an appointment. After wasting so much time on this crap they were locking up an I wasn't able to use the wifi.

Food is a must for me and my friend has none at her apt, it's becoming a work out having to go from one apt to another for crap (haven't decided how many more days I'll spend over here). But I got some food to eat tonight and headed back to her apt.

Watched Margin Call (movie); it was very interesting, I can never work in marketing though.

Watched Episode 13 of DanMachi (anime); I seriously want a shit ton of OVA's or a 2nd Season damn it! 

Watched Episode 13 or ReKan (anime); it was adorable as always! Plus the Roll Call Samurai makes my day! 

Nope..I thought I was emotionally & mentally prepared but I wasn't..I got the feels watching the last damn episode! T^T Watched Episode 13 of Plastic Memories (anime) 

Now this shit put a smile on my face! But I'm so damn worried for Souma! That end though, he looked so damn defeated, get back up bro! Fight! Watched Episode 13 of Shoukugeki no Souma (anime) 

An during this episode (thank gosh it was near it's end) my friend and her PowerRanger friend popped in asking a million questions of what the hell was going on in the anime..i didn't want t fucking explain! Dx

An sadly for some odd reason I sat their an watched Confessions of a Shopaholic while eating my lasagna for dinner, an when Alex came in all mood but asked nicely if we could put her clothes in the dryer were their done. (I wish she would talk to me an let me know what's up, she seems frustrated about something. But I won't pry, I don't pry)

Of course I had to watch this movie! But ended up pausing it before getting to the title! My friend wanted to go check her mail! I got some coupons from Half Price Books, cool. But, now I'm back damn it! Continuing or starting to watch From Up on Poppy Hill (movie) its Studio Ghibli! You must watch OwO

No comments:

Post a Comment