Monday, July 27, 2015

Yeah, still don't care for College Math.

One work to describe MAD MAX: EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!
Yes that's all I'll say about the movie cause it was that damn glorious! I wanted to talk to Claudia about it when I got home but she was asleep I think and I was so ready for a shower and bed like for real! So I did take a long ass shower since my roommate wasn't their and laid on the bed afterwords feeling amazing! But that shower woke me the fuck up!!! Damn!

Anime, Anime, Anime! I have to watch it, til I black out.
Watched EP4 of Charlotte (anime) :D

Well reached my limit, need to sleep..oh look its my roommate. She's bitching about how cold it is in the house and how she got sick last week from how cold it was in the house. Bahhumbug! That's a load of shit! I don't have time! I'm going the hell to bed! 

I honestly woke up with no damn intention of going to school early what so ever..that's why I slept in. An why I was thinking about the fact that I needed freaking groceries. Crap! I gotta ask for money, I swear I need a damn job already! Asked mom, she can't this week but next week she can. I told her I could wait it out (but I think she knew I probably couldn't) so she told me to call my grandmother and ask her. I did, she told me she would wire me some money today, but couldn't at the moment for she was at the hospital with my auntie. I honestly didn't know she had that bad of arthritis in her knees :(
 I worry for her sometimes, but my grandmother informed me that she would be okay and would start taking an water aerobics class to help with her legs soon. I told her that was good, some water fun and making new friends would be great for her. My grandmother told me she would tell her about the friends joke I was implying into our conversation. The talk didnt last long when I told her I was fine and would find a job soon. I think went ahead and fixed myself breakfast and dinner, for I wasn't going empty handed without dinner again. Yes it was spaghetti. I'm getting tired of spaghetti like how I got tired of Ramen Noodles and just stopped buying the damn things. Spaghetti will be the next thing that feels my food chart soon enough. After all the cooking and stuffing in containers I just went ahead an headed to the lounge to chill. But during my chill time and trying to download another movie, Savanah popped up. I haven't seen her in ages! We had a brief conversation and caught up a bit which was good, then I let her have the computer. So that I could go talk to Destiny an she if she had snacks. Which lead me to going to her apartment and devouring a whole bag of chips, her fangirling on deviant art, and me just going ahead an catching an early ass bus. Which I shouldn't have done.
Now here's literally how the rest of my evening went: wondering around for a computer lab with no damn luck, talking to people, seeing cotton candy (i gave her that as my nickname in my phone), going to class..but not giving a damn for college math, taking breaks, chewing gum, math, math, taking a post test and failing, trying again, reviewing failing, then actually taking a longer break where I met Katie who gave me a business card to Office Depot since they were hiring and I said I would call them tomorrow, finish my food, going back to class and then looking at Game of Thrones articles about John Snows death. Fast Forward to home, my other book came in the mail! It was Tiger Lily, Claudia snagged it for me. Which we started talking about books and then lead me to spoiling what happens to John in the series..Claudia hasn't since the series. She wanted to finish the books first..I felt like crap! So I kept hugging her for like 10mins and changing the subject til I left the room to open my package. Had to come back in the room for her mail opener; let her read the description on the book to make her feel better. I think that worked. I think.
As we all know I'm a fatty, so I was still hungry and made some croissant sandwiches to go with my leftover soda from In and Out yesterday. Which was still good in my opinion, a tad flat but still damn good lol. But do know what was better, my shower! Then comes anime of course~

Watched EP4 of Rokka no Yuusha (anime) :)

(I just noticed something, I said I took a shower twice..oh well at least I'm damn clean! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment