Thursday, November 13, 2014

Groceries and Gaming :)





November 13th, 2014.


So I ended up staying up to read chapters 1-7 of Twin's Labyrinth (manga) til I black out.

I woke up early this go round without ignoring my alarm. For I needed to go grocery shopping and my frined was nice enough to take me. I dashed to her apartment where she was waiting for me but she was tired cause she said her roommate has the tendency to scare herself awake which is scary as hell. I was like wth! She said she was going to ask Anthony if she had any Military or Army time on her cause this scaring herself awake wasn't natural at all. I told her she didnt need to rush she coulkd eat breakfast, but when she did get breakfast she pulled out her laptop. That was a sign she wanted to watch anime. I was like lets go! We started watching anime we wouldn't get anywhere. During the majority ride she was telling me how she hated her old ass car and it needed to much crap done to it. An how a new care would be nice. I told her I would work on getting my license soon cause as it's looking for living out here it's not the "I want a car" but more along the lines of "I need a car". That's my goal. We got to the store, I got all I needed, she got what she needed then back in the car or before then. She told me she never spent that much before from where she shops at! After that shopping experince she doesnt want to go to Kroger ever again! All I could do was laugh! She asked if there was anywhere else I wanted to go visit, I told her the places I want to go to cost money plus I had freezer food so it would be good to just head home. Once home I labeled my stuff as always, put it away, remembered that I couldn't buy any dish washing liquid cause I ran out of money but I did but our bath room eight more rolls of toilet paper. After I had just decided to head to the lounge to update my blog with a cup of vanilla milk but couldn't for somethings were missing from my blog and I was like gosh damn it! So after awhile of procrastinating I headed back to the apartment to fix myself something to eat & watched the movie Haywire (movie) that I rented from the leasing office. I loved it! Action! Betrayal! Lost Love! Awesomz! Then I just went ahead an took my shower to get it out of the damn way, darn hour back crap is messing with my schedule of doing things but it's okay. Then Melsi and Raine came over with Pizza, I aske for crust for I knew they wouldnt share with me. But I got crust from a slice and a slice of pizza! Then we played Mario Kart 8 for awhile, I get loud when I play! This is a serious matter! Lol After playing for awhile, I had decided to watch another movie, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (the Extended Edition). Three to Four hours of glorious-ness~ Also Im so glad I finished that movie on time cause I really had to go freaking potty like super bad! Lol Also I did complain about how my phone keeps telling me that my darn phone was running out of space, so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment