Friday, November 14, 2014

Tch! Headaches are annoying & I want to play my mkv files!




November 14th, 2014.


Took my sweet as time getting out of the bed, but once I rolled out and got ready I was set! Went to the lounge trying to understand my Intorduction to Layout Design homework but was getting nowhere with it so I tried downloading an app on my surface again but failed and it wouldnt connect to the limited intenet which was so damn dumb >_> I had only printed one thing for my assignment then fully gave in for I was getting nowhere literally and just studied for my midterm for the class next week which I had to stop half way for a woman who kept glaring at me all angrily wanted the computer. I moved and went to the other one. After studying I just watched YouTube videos and laughed at the comments for people are fucking assholes on commenting on shit. I'm just like yall should really disable comments like for real, they tripping. Here's my path of YouTube videos: Music Remixes (Dubstep), Movie trailers, then my really bad addiction which is Book Hauls. I then needed to head out for the back of my head was started to hurt like hell, when I was back at mt apartment I was so planning to take a nap but that wasn't happening since my roommates were loud as hell!!! My mother had called, I told her why I sounded tired, she told me to stop waiting so many hours to eat. I wasn't waiting and plus I don't have snacks at all! (except candy) she told me the next time I got shopping I need to buy snack with gorceries. I told her I would. I then called my best friend Desi telling her about my day and how I missed talking to her. I also informed her of me having to leave the kitchen table cause my roommate literally paused her movie while I was talking on the phone while eating and sighing wanting me to freaking leave the room. In all honest I wish she would speak up but she wont do that for she isn't out spoken as I am. But hell didn't mind eating in the room. Til I started spilling shit in the damn bed! Darn rice! After a good talk with my friend on the phone I went back to the lound to attempt to download that app but it failed so I found a back up. Once I returned I had to wash my dishes before my roommate placed them in the dishwasher, for the dishwasher doesnt clean our dishes all that good. Then I dashed to the room to try it out, it works! I t plays my mkv files but its a bit laggy and sounds weird, I tried to see if there was a way to fix it. But there wasn't so I was all liker screw it! I'll just wait til I have free time to watch this anime. Went ahead and watched this cute, funny anime that had episodes that were only 3minutes long but so freaking worth it! Watched, I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying (anime) epsidoes 1-7. I recommend watching it if you just want something to make your day, cause this made my day indeed :3 Then I went ahead and watched episodes 2-3 of Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (anime) which I love but that 3rd episode was so sad. I took a shower afterwards, showers are glorious I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment