Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Le Veterans Day Off




November 11th, 2014


So it was around midnight I got back to my apartment after watching The Cat Returns (movie) with my lovable Otaku friends. When I left started to feel like my old otaku self for it’s been a minute since I literally relaxed & watched something I enjoyed. You can say I had a weight lifted off of my shoulders. Once I hit home I went ahead and took a glorious shower as always but then afterwards I was so wide awake!!!! So I went ahead and watched a movie. (Went ahead and watched Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [The Extended Edition]) 

So this day is officially here!! My damn day off from two of my classes that I was supposed to have today :) But of course I'm doing homework today at my friends apartment. She wanted me to give her the information on the assignments from a few weeks ago so she can redo them for she switched instructors for the class. Now I was supposed to be over there around 9:30am but what ended up happened I ignored my darn alarm! An to make matters worse my roommste was cooking breakfast and taking up most of the damn stove!!! So I wasn't able to get that taken care of so I went ahead with getting dressed & gathering things. During my process Kris arrived (she was making a big breakfast for him & her) we briefly talked while I was still in the desk area. He told me I looked sad, nah. Just tired and waiting for her to hurry up and finish cooking that damn breakfast so I can eat. He laughed and told me it would be okay. Then came the debate of what bag to place all of the things in, for I didn't want to carry a bunch of bags yet I knew I was gonna have to anyways. So I split everything within the rolly bag, the small carrier bag on top, and I was already bringing my portfolio bag cause it had my marker paper in it. Once all was setttled and decided Kris warned me it was cold outside. I had to go check with the clothes I had on, a part of me was like yes!! The other part was like damn it now I must wear layers lol. Changed out of the short sleeved stuff I had on, fixed breakfast, ate, then left out for my friends apartment. She was already awake on the couch, she told me she was waiting on me. I told her sorry for I got delayed with things back at my apartment. I told her all the information she needed to know about the assignments she wanted to redo, then I got all my stuff out to start working on my Typography homework to later on procrastinate, then I remembered about the DVDs I needed to return to the leasing office. Told my friend I would be right back. Left, saw Keia in the lounge who told me she would be heading back to the apartment soon to work for she could get the internet signal from there, I went ahead and returned them, then got some tea. Once I returned I got on the fact of how Keia's roommate was really taking over the apartment with a lot of crap, even though she's not done bringing in crap. All I could do was manage with the space provided in the desk area since she had all of her sewing stuff everywhere which was so annoying. But I stuck in my headphones, worked on the rough, took a break talking for awhile then did the final. After finishing me & Keia had decided on a time to go eat a Chipotle for free with our coupons  we got at the Cultivate Festival. While I waited I was watchin Jellyfish Princess (anime) with my friend while eating Japanese sweets. Then it came to the time but when we left for the bus it was super late so we had to catch another to get to Chipotle. Once we arrived there Keia was all in a fustle about having both coupons which we found out she didn't. There's one coupon for free guacamole and chips, the other was for one free bowl, salad, taco, or burrito. My homie Kris told me to get a burrito for they were huge! Keia had decided on a bowl since she said she'd pay for here's since she left her other coupon at home. I didn't get a lot but the way it got rolled & stuffed seemed like I did! Also I didnt know I could get a free drink as well, so I got one of those fruity scarkler drinks. We both sat down at the table we sat at earlier when Keia was searching her bag for the coupon. I had told her she should apply for Chipotle since she was still job hunting, she told me she wasn't really in the mood to roll burritos for people. Once I started eating I didn't stop (I ate like I hadn't eaten in like a week or so) for it was that good. I only had a pause when Keia brought up that the guy who made or food was on break and she told me she found him cute. I looked up at him and then replied to Keia saying if Tiona was here with us she would've went over an asked for his number and what school he went to or just to be friendly. We both laughed, we really missed Tiona. Didn't take us long to finish, I finished when I was at the end an there was nothing but rice and no more chicken. Plus I was really ready to get guacamole and chips already. We threw away our trash, packed our chips, left for the bus stop, waited a long damn time, then we were finally back. Found out from my friend we weren't really gone long, an hour and some minutes or so. I said well that wasn't paid although we had to catch another bus to get to damn Chipotle. I then brought up yeah the buses are bitches but it's worse when getting to Kroger. Having to catch two different buses is a pain!!! An that I would have to deal with it when I go shopping. She then asked me what day was I going to go, I told her Thursday. She said she didnt mind taking me, so im all like awesomz!!! The we started watching the rest of Princess Jellyfish (anime), while watching Keia's roommate came back with more stuff. After I asked she told me she got the TV for her birthday which was sometime last week. We had wished her a happy birthday then she left again. This was a 72 inch damn TV!!!! I hope she's placing it in the living room if not Keia won't have any sleeep at all!! But we were informed by her before she left that she would be recieveing a stand for it as well. Hope it's in the living room; after finishing it Keia let me watch this anime with her that she's been dying to watch. An I know why, its funny as hell & I really wanted to hurt those kids for I found them a tad annoying as hell! We were watching Barakamon (anime).  

No comments:

Post a Comment