Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Got Gandalf in Illustrator :3




November 12th, 2014.


Ha ain't this something, we didn't finish watching all 12 episodes til close to 1am. I had to start packing up after the last episode to head back to my apartment. While walking back I thought this is my second time coming home late but it was so worth it! Cause I had fun again~  Once back my roommate was awake telling me, her and Melsi thought I wasn't coming home. I was like oh no I was coming home, I need to shower. Once I took my shower I started burning the music from the CD's my friend gave me to burn. I only like three of the five CD's she gave me so I burned them to my computer. She also gave me some of the mang yaoi manga she had from her favorite authors on her computer! I was most greatful for I know I'm behind on some manga but I've been dying to read some. So I stayed up and read chapters 1-6 of Beast & Feast (manga) loved it! Then I noticed it was like 3am, damn it got class at 1pm.

So I got up early to check my email in the lounge. Well my student email for a rarely check that damn thing but needed to check it to see if my instructor emailed me back. My roommate was irritating me this morning while I was trying to get ready making all her groans, an sighing, and all her OMG cause I had the light on in the kitchen an was accidently loud as hell. Well look no one told you to sleep on the couch! That was your choice when you didn't want to sleep in a decent bed for once. I paid her no mind like I always do, got my things together, and headed to the lounge. I got some Awake: Englsih Breakfast tea, smelled glorious as always. I checked my student email to find out she as there a little after I had left to run errands til like 6pm! I had emailed her back after looking at her syllabus that I would meet her before my 1pm class today. Had to dash back to my apartment to get the work, catch an earlier bus then what I usually catch, hope on the train, then was at the schoool. Asked for her when I was on the 2nd floor; I got a lot of complements on my crochet scarf I was wearing I felt so special. She saw and work and told me she would put in the grade book for me. So happyy! So I had a whole freaking hour to waste til class started so I talked to my friend who worked in the library of how her room situtation went. What ended up happening was her parents and the other girl's parents called and talked to Anthony (the Director of Housing) abou them being together in a room for they had anxiety issues. They got a one bedroom apartment together! So it all ended well, the head librarian told me nicely not to distract her while she was working so I apologized. I went ahead and just flipped through some books then got tired of them an just headed for class. In class there was a girl sitting in my usual seat, I was so damn annoyed. But said nothing and moved into the sear next to her. Then my friend came in while I was looking at Epic Rap Battle Videos with a hair cut and broken finger. He told me he almost lost his whole finger at work! I was like damn, he was the second person this week that hurt there damn hand! He also said he wanted to quickly finish the assignment to go home cause the medication he was taking was making him tired as hell! (Also he was staring at me earlier while I was watching some of the videos instead of paying attention to the instuctor when he came, it was awkward.)  Our assignment was to use shapes to do the image provided but we had to draw it out first, I chose Gandalf! :3 Drew it, scanned it, popped it into Illustrator and started working. It was becoming a pain doing nothing but shapes but then he announced we could use the damn pen tool! We were like thank gosh!!!! Half way done, I went on break with my cookies. Talked to my friend who worked in the tech lab then I saw Tamika. She bought me a bag of chips! Also my headphones friend was in line when I was giving Tamika the chips, he asked what we were doing. I told hime. He was like do I have to go to class, I'm like hell yeah! You already missed the damn midterm last week you dont want to be more behind do you! He said he'll think about, but I knew he would come to class, Eventually he did when the majority of us were almost or sort of getting there. My friend with the broken had left cause he finished early then when it was near class to end I finished. But before I left I asked my otaku friend who I let borrow my notebook if she was done with it, she handed it back to me, I bundled up and head for the house. I had decided while walking to the train station to make myself a pair of mittens for my hands get frozen easily since I'm highly anemic and its getting colder outside. So I made myself some coco when I got home, tried hunting down that YouTube video that would show me how to make a pair of mittens/gloves but it was all blurry, damn. Well what ended up happening the computers were taken up, jogged back to get my Surface, was trying to download an app but didn’t meet the requirements, so I went back home to make dinner. After dinner I took a longer shower then stayed up to read manga. For I don't have class tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment