Saturday, November 15, 2014

Too Long of a Day




November 15th, 2014. 


Stayed up and read more manga. Read Trigger [Dangerous Pleasures] (manga) the whole thing~

 So in my sleep I heard a lot of damn noise from people, damn tours, I found out after a loud conversation from Tantan and Melsi that the group of families were coming earlier then expected. I wasn't moving, staying right in bed snoring my butt off. Eventually I got up around close to the afternoon time cause I was hungry but when I opened the door people were there staring at me, my roommate called out my name but I closed it in response “I'm half sleep I ain't coming out!” Went ahead and just went to the bathroom the got dressed. I was just about to get dressed when one of the other RA's was giving a tour so I went ahead an let them see the room before I closed the door ro change. So I rushed to eat (couldnt have any pizza for dinner for Melsi was going to take the rest to Raine) so that I could leave out an not deal with the group of families again. I went ahead and headed to the bus stop to catch it to go to WalMart to get the money my Grandmother wired me. My friend had passed me by while I was drinking tea at the stop all confused like he didn't know where to go. I eventually asked him when he decided to slow down where was he going, he told me the train station cause he didnt want to wait on the bus. I told him the bus would be here in a few minutes and for him, he could just put the pick on the front part of the bus,. But he decided to hurry to put it back, I had a bad feeling he would miss this bus but he came back in the neck of time for it, We talked awhile before we parted ways and I got off. Had to wait 30 minutes in the damn cold for the next bus (hands are freezing), got to WalMart, and filled out the paper to get my money but found out I filled out the wrong form. Now I filled out the right form and got back in line. The couple ahead of me had a baby, he was so cute...til I saw that large zit like bump on his head! It was huge! Like the size of two of those large bouncy balls you get out of the machine that only needs like a quarter or two! All I could think was “Poor baby, did they seriously drop you on your head?” I said nothing to the couple just started at the cute little indian baby (the mom has that red dot on her forhead so she has to be from India cause there the only people to do that). It was my turn next, got my money, missed the bus, had to wait a long time, my hands burned like hell for my gloves werent thick enough to keep the cold out. I literally was cursing at the air cause my hands really were uhurting, close to put me in tears. But then I was like fuck it when I couldn't feel them anymore, yet I was so happy when the bus came! For I caught it to get me to the train station, wheile sitting on the bus I enjoyed the ride for there was heat and  my hand were thawing out. Also train was a bit of a  wait as well. When aboard they gave the announcement that if anyone was going Downtown to get off at Pearls Art District Station and catch a bus. There still changing the tracks, hope they finish before Thanksgiving. Got to Lovers Lane and headed to my bank. Saw Alvaro and Eric, told them what was going on and got some DumDum lollipops for I love those things! Then I had decided after leaving there to go to the school to print out my Greyhound ticket there for I wouldnt make it back in time to print it at the leasing office. Once I paid for it, printed it, I went to see if any of my friends were there but it was empty. Darn it. Then I headed to the train station to get home; was planning to do homework but there's a chance that won't happen. Oh but I did go to 7-Eleven to get some food with the last of my money for I wouldnt be able to buy gloves with what I had. Once at the station I avoided people, especially black people cause I know how they are when they see people with food! It didn't take long for the #451 bus to arrive, he wasn't leaving out until like 5minutes later. I was hungry so I ate my pizza on the bus and enjoyed the heat. Once I got to my stop and I was walking down the sidewalk it smelled like rain or like the after rain smell. It might rain or it already rained, who knows. So I've never had milk with my coco before so I tried it, it was pretty good~ Then I watched a movie! After I took my shower and laid in bed starin at the walls til I came up with a story idea for my class assignment on Monday. I found that good enough and would do the rough tomorrow so that I wouldn't have to do it in class. Then studied again and then watched Lord of the Rings: Return of the King [the Extended Edition].   

No comments:

Post a Comment