Monday, April 4, 2011

6 more days until "THE DAY" comes...

hey all sry i havnt been on! even afta i promised to get on more often...sry bout that...ive had a lot on my mind lately...since my..bday it comin (thats wat i meant by that day in the title) well 1st i will tell u bout las t wk then bout my day k. nu10 much rly happened last wk...3/29/11" got bored so i attempted 2 do a scene hairstyle..idk y..well actually i do! i wanted to do sumtin fun wit my hair b4 i got it re-braided again >.> 3/30/11: i was sumones notebook 4 a day...it had my friends name on it and it said her notebook so i got a paper clip and clipped it 2 my shirt, no teacher cared...the teachers kno were special...then my dumbass friend almost literally threw me over tha balcony! SERIOUSLY! I WAS LIK HALF BODY OVA! he said he was jokin but i just cursed him out lik crazy! an also my skool is gettin more annoyin wit this TAKS crap! we took the science and math practice TAKS bout 2wks ago i think..i failed both...so lik they wanted us 2 cum 2 turorin on saturday..i didnt go..i just took that online test they wanted us all 2  tak...i failed that also (64%) i tried...sum on it was hard...as for my bday..im doin that same lik last year..JAPAN FESTIVAL! XD also im tryin 2 get tha Nintendo 3DS! but my mom doesnt hav enough money 4 that  so im gonna hav 2 wait a while...also there sumtin important i hav 2 ask my mom on my bday...the thing is i hope she doesnt LIE 2 ME! or mak up an excuse...when i mak my nxt blog post i will tell u wat im gonna ask her..just not now k :) well ttyl 4 now

No comments:

Post a Comment