Sunday, April 10, 2011

3Days, 2Days, 1Day, then came the BIG DAY! MY B-DAY! XD






hi all! well i gotta talk bout friday...me and my friends went to tha bayou again this tim a mini picnic! and we also went on a trails! it was a lot of fun! also we found honey-suckle along the way :3 well lets see! oh! on saturday i went to the childerens festival! i had fun! i painted a tile (a blue moon crest wit blue stars), got a dragon painted on m face ( the lady told me she was happy i came alsong, she got tired of paintin hearts! she was in tha mood for a challenge XP), then i got a bunch of guitar pics 4rm this cricket music stand,  also bought a skull bracelet! then came 2day! i got a homemade b-day cake,the book Beastly, and the new Nintendo 3DS! I WAS HAPPY AS DAY! but disappointed when i culdnt go 2 tha japan festival :( my mom tolld me they didnt hav any extra cash 4rm tryin 2 buy me tha 3DS. so i was stuck at home..all i did was play tha 3DS for a while (which is freakin awesomz by tha way!), watched anime, read manga, avoided hw, and well asked my mom bout my real dad....she doesnt kno who he is...rly his real name...she knew him in college but he used a false name...so she neva knew who he was...so i was lik ok..(okay lik thnx 4 tellin me) but...mom went all emo on me....she was thinkin i was mad, angry, neva wanted 2 talk 2 her again, etc! i kept tellin her i was fine! but she wuldnt listen....4 sum reason she felt lik a bad parent...i kept tellin her she wasnt! but it didnt seem 2 get 2 her! she kept thinkin she shuld hav told me sooner and not kept it 4rm me....but of course i kept tryin..nu10 worked...so lik witin an hour she came out of tha washroom (she was bein all depressed in tha washroom..locked herself in there) then went to go watch golf...so i let her be...now she ok...she went to go run errands,,,so i guess all is gud plus my uncle stop by and gav me 20dollas so i guess im satisfied....well lookat tha pics i posted and ttyl 4 now..mez 17 :3     I TRIED 2 ARRANGE THA PICS BUT DIDNT WORKOUT! SRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment