Saturday, August 6, 2011

Update of July

Hey! Well since im on here i mite as well update u on wat i did all in july and the beginnin of august. Dont wry it wont b 2 long, im only typin out wat i wrote in tha boxes in my calendar. Easy rite! Ok lets get started! 7/4: went to bellas house and spent tha nite, 7/5: had a strawberry cheesecake wit cream snowcone, 7/6: started bible skool at church also found out the childerens museum were hiring, 7/7: got scared silly by my mom early in tha mornin, 7/10: played hedwigs theme and angels theme song on the violin, 7/11: played lightly row and song of the wind folk songs on my violin, 7/13: got my computer bak and rejoined thecolorless.net, 7/14: had rasin bread wit philadelphia cheese for breakfast also watched ariels beginnin movie, 7/15: harry potter part 2 and winnie tha pooh came out also went to my cuzins 10th bday party, 7/17: my computer froze, 7/18: went to galveston for a church convention also saw pocky at walmart, 7/19: i had 2 well forced 2 wear an outfit that made me want 2 kill a cheerleader & ballerina (i hate skirts), 7/20: tha church said i culd wear jeanr but my aunt wuldnt listen and made me wear clothes that werent even mine, 7/21: wore a dress that looked lik throw-up and got a crawfish boboy 4 lunch, 7/22: went 2 tha rainforest cafe & schlitterbahn, 7/23: had bootleg movie nite wit mom, 7/29: made pancakes, & 7/30: had tomato soup 4 lunch then snowcrabs for dinner. Man that was long lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment