Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bus driver frenzy! Plus that happened the first wk of skool kid! Get ova it! DX


Okay! When i went 2 catch tha bus this mornin (tha same one 4rm yesterday that took me 2 skool) sat up there and said u cant get on this not ur bus! I looked at him so lost, then my mom was lik my daughter rode ur bus yesterday wat are u talkin bout! Then he kept sayin tha same thang then closed tha doors in my moms face while talkin. Then my mom was arguin wit him 4 tha longest! She even talked 2 tha bus ppl! I swear they hav amnesia! So my granny had 2 tak me 2 skool. This was in Art: I cant say my mood was ruined by wat happened in art class, just only surprisin. We were in art class an everyone was gettin to there seats and talkin. Then there was this gurl i notice and i said to her u look awfully familiar? Then she gav me a look and just came at me sayin: YEA I YELLED AT U LIK THREE DAYS AGO! D:< I barely rememba wat happened til i thought bout it. Shes still mad at me cuz i inturupted her conversation cuz tha otha gurl she was talkin to was my friend. So yea she just givz me looks in class but i pay no mind shes a child im lik 8months from bein 18 i dont need 2 wry bout kiddy bs 4rm lil childeren. An it was hot as hell outside so i got this:

No comments:

Post a Comment