Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mohawk being takin down, friend staying until saturday, and i got new sheetmusic to play :3


Well 2day is a thursday and i hav to get my mohawk takin down, how depressing…ive only had it for 5days! Now it has 2 be takin down to get braids 4 skool cuz im doin sports. Which dont start til late september, im doin soccer again since we went 2 state last year. An bout my friend kate, she came last nite and boy did she keep me up! We were chattin wit ppl on skype and oovoo til 5am! The funny thing is this is tha 1st time a friend stayed ova at my house! Strange huh. I usual crash at otha ppl houses, but i just neva invite them 2 mine cuz i thought it wuld b borin at my place. Bout tha sheetmusic, i printed out two new songs i wanna play (one of the songs is 5pgs long) but i mite not be able 2 work on them since i hav company :p

No comments:

Post a Comment