Friday, June 26, 2015

Pool Party; It's a Pattern..no it's one big Circle




Yo all~

I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. I honestly miss typing on here. I've decided to post something today well cause I need to and well a lot has freaking happened since I last posted something. An in all honest it's driving me crazy that I haven't been posting like I'm supposed to..it's nerve racking actually. The reason I made this blog awhile back was because I was going through somethings and need my own space..that an I have a terrible memory so I have to write it down. Or tweet it or type it..or I'll forget. I hate forgetting. But anywho! I've noticed something, not too long ago I was trying to change my theme on my blog but all the themes I've picked can't really be altered much cause their not themes Blogger offers. I honestly wish that they would freaking update already with themes..but I have a hard time picking one cause I'm so damn picky..but no worries I'll pick something really cool and not simple. Cause when I can't decide I literally go back to what I had before lol. I need to break this pattern, no break this circle I've got myself stuck in. So I will update, don't worry. An yes I know I haven't posted anything since Valentine's Day sorry about that. But I have been sending posts via email to my blog from my phone but their saved as drafts cause I want to go back an tweak them if I typed wrong. I get in the zone an keep type and not really spell checking sometimes. But I shall update, an if you follow me on Twitter cause I Tweet my life away on their so I don't forget things.
Also for those that don't know awhile back I did say to make things easier on me was that I'm only typing memorable things or things I just don't want to forget that I've already done or seen. So if you find it boring or not interesting if I may say you don't have to read. It won't hurt my feelings, I'm only typing what's on my mind. That's what a blog is for after all~ :)






So moving on...lol
Let me tell you how my day went, kay! XD


Since I decided at the last minute to stay at a friend's house since she saw my in the lounge I thought why the hell not. Got some clothes and movies and went to her place to chill for the night. Although it was 12am...but whatever.


We watched Tangled (movie) cause you can never go wrong with a Disney movie then I watched Wimbledon (movie) as she blacked out on the couch (she has work around 12noon) After the movie it was hard as hell to rest! No couch for me, she's been hogging it for awhile. I was on the floor..


So of course I woke up sore but I did slept like a log somehow. Before my friend left she gave me her house key since I told her I would spend another night since she felt lonely and wanted company. Once she left I dashed to my apt to get my PS3 to see if it wouldn't be retarded an actually work on someone's TV for once. An surprisingly it did. Then I went ahead to the lounge to download movies..but that plan failed cause I had the computer turn off on me cause someone was printing on the other and I had to swap computers cause the audio wasn't working on the other. So I just read manga til the pool party so I could finally get food.


Read chapters 71-97 of Nanatsu no Taizai (manga) or "Seven Deadly Sins" :)


Read Chapters 1-12 of Fukushuu Kyoushitsu (manga) :D So in love with the main character an how she's bent on revenge for like the whole damn class. It's priceless :)


Pool party started, looked festive, I highly felt out of place cause I was wearing my Harry Potter shirt and skinny jeans. While everyone else was in swimsuits and having fun; its too damn hot an I'm not washing my hair again. Or retwisting it for that matter! I had about a good three helping of tacos then about two big helpings of their chips..those chips were a terrible addiction! I also talked to Dex (who I still find surprising that he remembers me from that camp I went to years ago) about how I'm working on changing colleges cause I want my Masters. 


When all was said and done and eaten of course I got right back on the computer, was looking up templates for my blog. It's hard as hell to pick! Their all so cool but the majority of them you can't change much except the font style and color not the structure much of the template. I kept downloading templates and then trying them out til I noticed it got really damn dark outside. Fuck!!! It's a storm. So I had to go ahead an slap a template on their an change it later (it was okay, but I'm gonna change it).


Managed to make it back, not dry from the rain really since I didn't have an umbrella. But made it though, just glad my friend's apt is literally right next to the pool only on the 2nd floor (not like the three flights of stairs I have to go up to get to my damn apt). At long last I finally started playing my PS3. Was playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories but got pissed at a boss so I switched at DISHONORED since I haven't touched that game since like in forever..never really actually started playing it really. An right when I was getting into it & the thundering kept getting louder then my friend busted thru the door telling me, "Grab your shit bitch were leaving!" I'm just like the hell! I had to interrogate her to figure out where were going, with who, and how were getting their. Found out we were going to her Power Ranger friend's house (he loves Power Rangers & he's loud & annoying & sometimes an ass..I've only talked to him on rare occasions at school but I don't like him that much) plus he's ordering pizza an he has wifi and cable. Why not.


Now here's what throwed me off, we went from a hot ass garage, to a wash room, to a dinning area that reminds me of the circular dinning area in a hobbit hole to a living room with amazing carpet and furniture. This kid is rich as hell I swear! I was scared to touch anything! They had a lot of shelves with books, weapons, their own mini library and even a room that look like a room to plan an attack on a castle. I looked an my friend and asked her where the hell did she bring me! All they did was laugh.
So we were gonna watch TV together (whild she was also on her damn laptop) but she put on Spongebob Squarepants...I was like nope. Got the wifi name, password, and got on Netflix. I can't stand that damn retarded show :/ Watching Transformers: Age of Extinction (movie) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment