Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 9th, 2015.


Planned to get up early but that was a fail or so I thought. Til my friend text me about a special on breakfast in the culinary building.

Tried to catch an early but I missed it and ended up having to catch another one after I returned the movies; outside felt like the 1st Gate of Hell opened!

Managed to get their after so long and was so damn hungry! For I dashed out of the house not eating a damn thing. But I got the plate of food and my friend covered me.

Didn't eat it all for some of it look weird or tasted off, ended up buying watermelon. An taking forever to correct my brochure for I was having dar thoughts of destroying the damn school (I was pmsing, I hate being on my mother nature of the month).

After I had finished, I was literally grinning from ear to ear cause I saw storm clouds! I wanted it to storm for I was tired of the heat. My wish truly came true once I walked outside from At&t. (had to find out the prices for WiFi and cable)

By the time I hit the mall I was soaked, people stared at me cause was all wet, some people were worried about me since I did inform them I did walk in it for about 10-15mins. An in the end I still don't know if I work this weekend, corporate is cutting hours an my manager said he would call me later.


Got a cool comic strip Garfield umbrella though after I left my job, since someone left it behind.

Lucky me! Got a ride home! Saw Keia & her friend in the car while I was walking on the side walk; oh yeah an some kids were doing a fundraiser or something at the mall. Would've helped but gotta manage my money.

Took a nice warm shower, chunked all my wet clothes in the dryer, cleaned the dishes ( for they were overflowing to the point they would smash on the floor), cleaned my damn room, and delta whole lot better after cleaning.

Claudia was home so I talked to her about At&t, how Angela was yelling about money issues in the morning, an also hoe Claudia finally experience Angela walking around the house half naked, random crap, and that I would be transferring schools soon. Not right away but soon. She was a little sad and surprised (haven't really told my roommates about me transferring schools)

Crocheted most of the night, ate, then Claudia got on me about the fact that I hadn't finished my friends scarf. I told her I would but I was busy. Plus Claudia said she would teach me to knit! Since originally the pattern is for knitting cause I can't find one for crocheting (I just made up one)

After looking thru a lot of crap (an denying the fact that im a hoarder since I have a lot of crap) I couldn't find the knitting needles I got from my old roommate. So I decided to buy some tomorrow along with another thing of yarn for my basket.

Not all that tired yet, more wide away, so I'll read manga for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment