Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1st, 2015

I want to start off saying at the moment I fell sick, like I need to vomit! I have no idea why but it feels like it...

So I woke up late, two hours after my alarm. An to start off the glorious morning I ended up burning tow pieces of bacon and smoke screen was in the kitchen.

I did got downtown to get a new reduced idea, went up to my job to see if mother wanting something on hold but she told me she would wait til later, & I don't work this weekend. So more time for me to do homework.

Treated myself to Honey Milk Boba Tea & bought a new game for my PSVita & a case for it using my Gift Card and a bit of my money from my account.

Majority of my time wasting was looking up other colleges and one that caught my interest was UT Dallas that's in Richardson, TX. Which really isn't all that far from the apts. Also I found out that Randy is leaving as well at the end of this quarter cause she's feed up with the school.

Managed to get a lot done, a lot figured out, was able to download the new episodes of my animes and the videos I needed from YouTube to help me with my Do Something Project that's due week 11. (im really crocheting something, just make life easy on myself)

I saw Mayrin! Haven't talked to him in awhile & found out he's really graduating this quarter! Officially!

Talked to Tantan's bf (well he was her ex but they got back together) on how I've been doing & about the schools being shut down.

An during this time was when I was eating, then I went back to work, got help with InDesign from Gabriel, and that's when I felt sick as hell! I don't know why but im just ready to go home, shower, & lay in the bed  :-/

(this post is not finished but I'm posting it anyways and will come back to it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment