Friday, August 31, 2012

Cuff me tightly and throw me in the slammer!!! (Lunch Detention) Day 4



Did tha usual in tha morning, made sure i had my signed papers, lunch was ready, and had to wait for people to get ready. So i just read ch 6 and 7 of Willow sumtin then im thinking there ready to go. Wrong! My mom is doing my sisters hair. But during all that i kept repeatable kept texting Desiree to not for get the small composition book so i can write my homework assignments in (i wasnt about to pay $5 for it from the school) In the car my mom was pissed! An she did repeatably say she hates being mad in the morning espically so darn early. Niyah must have spilled her food again on the floor because mom kept yelling about how she hates it when she eats in the room and doesnt pick up after herself. That went on til we reached her school, i glanced at the time. Well i wont have that much free time on my hands then :/ 

Made it to school, an when i put my lunch in the frig i thought imma have to rush out of 4th Period to be the 1st at the microwave to heat this (sometimes theres a line), i heard voices in the hall. It was Desiree and Vivi, i had asked them why they were just standing in the hall, they told me it was a class in the cafeteria. Mrs. G popped up at the rite time! I needed to speak with her, it was about my Parker pants an how my mom cant get them rite now. But before i could even explain Mrs. Takacs said my mother was on the phone and wanted to talk to her. So i let that call take its course. :p Found Desiree and Vivi coming from around the corner on the path towards the breeze way. Desiree gave me the lil composition she told me about, i was dandy. 

2nd Period: Focus as usual but couldnt answer it, for i didnt know them, and i still didnt have a book. So of course i sat there looking clueless as hell. Then Kargou went ova tha answers wit us then he packet. U can put this in the binder u need for my class he says (gosh so many things but just a few classes) he went thru the powerpoint slides (didnt hav to write much) and blahed tha class to death. I wanted to stare at the clock to see how much time we had but i remembered he took the clock down becuz it had the wrong time (guess he was to lazy to fix the damn thing

3rd Period
These Do Nows are really sumtin, ask the weirdest questions wit quotes, but wateva shes the teacher. We were working on T-charts today. We had to read a story last nite (which i found boring even though she said it was a sad story, honestly it wasnt) she wanted us to circle words we didnt know, find quotes, and ask questions to go wit them but a lot. Took all class period, hell! She made us finish it for hw! 

4th Period 
Sista Mai was telling us to sit down and stuff, then we went ova ch 3 ws. Thought we wuldve went ova the vocab but all she was talking about was pie charts today. How to put the different percentages in tha chart and labeled on the table easy stuff huh. Not really, kinda didnt understand much so i said i wuld read the chapter. 

Before Lunch Detention
dashed thru everyone when the bell rang to get my lunch from the frig to hit the cafeteria. Mayra: u betta hurry, i got lunch detention & i gotta heat up my food, i know silly thats y im telling u to hurry up! While i stood at the microwave i called Frane ova, i asked to please get me sum college stuff from each table since i had to deal wit Brock. After waitin 2min 30sec i was and idiot but an idiot who didnt want another detention for being late, so i grabbed the hot plastic plate wit both my hands, held in my yelp, and ran. 

At Lunch Detention
made it in time, signed in, my hands burned like hell, an no extra detention. I thought that all b4 i looked in my bag and noticed i didnt hav a damn fork. Before the doctor read (cause if i didnt ask before she would shush me) for a fork, called down to the office for a fork, then i had to play the waiting game...damn. Got my for (5mins later i think idk) but i was satisfied. Dr. Brock told a story about a girl who couldnt speak, hear, oe even see...after listening to the story, there was a happy ending. But in my point of view i founded it all still sad to me, having three senses cut of would be hell for a person outside of a book story, they may commit suicide. Well that was my food for thought to think of for the day

Before Homeroom
Found Jenesha at her usual place: by the restroom next to the teachers lounge & hall of nations. She was ease dropping on the teachers conversation but her real focus was Mrs. Gruesome (Gruen) she wasnt in the but the office. So me and Jenesha wasted time by her so callingly fixing her hair and me using Scope mouthwash since i didnt bring my tooth brush to clean my braces. Yet we still had to go to her room. Me & Jenesha took a deep sigh before we entered the snake pit.

Homeroom
We had to work on that SAT crap again. Mrs. Gruesome decided to pass out the scantrons, now this is what pisses me off!!! She call out everyones name right then gets to me..Mrs. Hurks come get this! (if you were in the room you could hear her voice, she talked to me like i was a dog) i literally said this out loud: wth! im not no damn dog! wtf telling me to come get this!  Glad she didnt hear me cause i would told her she was a straight up bitchy asshole!!! I swear i dread being in that room! >.< then Waltnikay told her that Devin was my cuzin when she reached his name and said my other chatty box just like that one in the corner. She laughed saing chatty box #1 and #2! I told her we were only half related because of my sister thats all not blood related. But i doubted she was even listening to me just enjoying herself

5th Period
Almost through with the crap that she wanted us to do. Payed no attention what so ever for the reading of the next chapter at all, i just wanted to do her work then get the hell out. Jenesha bust out laughing out of nowhere in class, Mrs. Gruesome asked her why she was laughing? whats so darn funny? Why not share it with the class? But Jenesha just said she does that at times (she was lying)..but for some reason made Arnesha stay after? how odd 0.o

7th Period
Me and Tiff were telling Desiree about Mrs. Gruesome speaking to me like a dog and how her attitude piss us off! Then Arnesha came in the room all shocked or more like wth moment. We asked her what was wrong, she said she got a detention. From who? Mrs. Gruen. Wait why? She said i was disrupting the class just repeatably talking. I thought back to last class period, then i was lik huh? you didnt even say anything so why give you a detention? thats crazy! Tiff told her not to even serve the damn thing. Arnesha said she wasnt, she thinks she mixed her up with Jenesha who was making noise in the class not her!    
She came back from the office and was like you guys..i dont have to serve that one...but i still have a detention. For what this time? My earings. I looked at the ones she had on, which were pearls. Then she reminded us about the dangling ones she had on earlier, they said her lil dangle chain was too long. We were like wow really. Then we got to the matter of how crazy it was that we had/should/needed to pay $5 for a darn planner! I was like I could go to Jack in th Box with that much money! I swear we get detentions for everything here and i swear our school is poor as day but i lovz it still -.-

Afterschool & Home
Darn my mother for texting me at the last minute! I had to chase down Desiree and ask for a ride, she didnt mind. All we talked about the way to my house was school and work. Once home i showered, tried to work on my homework but got distracted, then was on YouTube. I was organizing my vids, then watched a little anime. After a while i got around to it but later on that night...that darn T-chart took me about 5pages (back and front) cause of all the questions i freaking had, hm i think i had dinner cant recall...then i just dozed the bed threw my shit to the floor cause it covered my bed...Nite all~  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment