Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday, May 31st

Stayed up again watching Kill la Kill (anime) to get the episodes out of the way. I'll have to download the rest later.

Didn't go to bed til around 2:30am..it was still storming out...

When I did awake on the oh so small couch in the other living room, I smelt bacon. That would've been my que to get up but it was 7:57am! Nope went back to sleep!

Ate breakfast and got dressed when I was actually fully awake; figured out that what I stepped on last night was not a worm but a damn slug. Its still gross though! Their coming in the house through small cracks in this old house. (I would just sprinkle salt in every crack their is, slugs are more uckie then snails)

Since we seem to have time, we went ahead and stopped at my grandmas house to tell her bye before we had to bolt off; got some shoes from my aunt! Combat Boots (well I call them that) and some nice tenny shoes)

Got my bags tagged at the last minute, the people at the desk I swear take their sweet ass time! An we did leave late again; wasn't able to snag anything to snack on for the road. All I have is gum..somehow I'll survive.

(this post is not finished but I'm posting it anyways and will come back to it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment