Monday, May 18, 2015

Early Morning Feels but a Sleepless Early Morning

Memorable Moments of Wednesday
March 18th, 2015.

#1 (around 12am-ish)
Watched  Ep10 of Yuri Kuma Arashi (anime) :) ; the episode ended with another freaking cliffhanger!!! Gah!

#2 An since I was so freaking wide awake I finished up an anime that I didn't finish about a year ago (been trying to finish up my list of catch up anime) watched episodes 8 - 13 of Sunday Without God (anime). The opening song I love but the ending song gets me everytime with the feels cause it starts at such an emotional time! But this is an anime I would rewatch so many times and not get bored and get the feels T^T

#3 It's really starting to bother me that my room is getting hot instead of cold..i honestly hope its not the filters fault; I slept terribly! Ugh! Im tired but motivated to get something done!

#4 I managed to finish the Quiz (the third one really) that my teacher assigned. Although while trying to reread some things for my Writing II class I felt as though I drunk a lot of coffee and I would crash. I have a but if lack of sleep cause if the heat issue.


#5 I finally told one of the RA's that the girl that's rooming with me hasn't been here in weeks. (I dont really care, I just want her to get her crap and move out.) He was surprised to here the news cause he had some papers he needed to give her. An it is confirmed though she is still moving out.

#6 Tanicea is doing better since we last talked, she's just ready for our break like I am. (im tempted to just text her now exboyfriend to see how he's doing, im also curious if the story of why he really broke up with her...but I won't pry)

#7 Finally an event where there is pizza; we have a new worker in accounting. He was our guest speaker today. He's only been working  here for about 10 days. I dont get how I didn't see him but he remembered me.

#8 I was really glad to find out my three reasons of why Charles Gordon from Flowers for Algernon shouldn't have had the surgery. I wrote a big chunk of the rough draft and ill just do the rest later.

#9 Watched Black Butler: Book of Murder (anime)  Episode 2; loved ever bit of it! The fact that it went just like the manga made me even happier! Cant wait til they do the next book. ; that reminds me a new chapter of Kuroshitsuji (manga) came out...hmm ill try to read it before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment