Tuesday, December 18, 2012

~Last Day of Review Week~

(All right I changed my mind on the video blog thing, its the break an im being a bum so thats a lot of editing to do in Windows Video Manager so screw it)

~Morning~

Its that time you guys!! The last day before our glorious freedom break!! Yes indeed I am ready!!! So anywho, got up, ready, got the brat up! An surprisingly made it to school on time :3 Just enough time to talk to my friends before we had to go deal with Kargou.  He's an awesomz teacher and all but Im just tired of learning & just wanna take the test :P

~Physics~

Some people dont like it when teachers get distracted and want them to continue to teach 
but we were happy when Mrs. Nunana came in there and distracted him most of the class 
period :3 I was able to get the rest of my APEnglish review and chat awhile but it turned 
out to be a so called "argument" about us seniors being able to wear free dress all week. Mrs. Nunan butted in saying there's so much negativity coming from us, I told her we've been had negativity for this school since 9th grade year. Then Mrs. G came in, an decided to let only those that dont have two finals to wear 
free dress. Then she lectured how we should've went to student council and blahblahblah!!

~AP English~

Arnesha had returened from the office, she told me that Mrs. G called her down about us arguing about free dress. It wasnt an arguement just a discussion & we were gonna ask her about it. Arnesha found it crazy that 
she called her down and she isnt president, she was like Mrs. G should've called her down. We played that darn review game again, it was fun as always but I payed it no mind. I reminded Arnesha that we had to deal 
with Sister next. We both did a deep sigh, like OMG sigh =.=

~AP Statistics~

You wouldn't believe how tired I was. *yawn* I just wanted to slam my desk on the desk and just freaking sleep so badly but the devil in a nun suit would;nt shut her trap! She wanted to go over our answers for what we had on our packets that we been had, problem is I lost mines, got copies last week, & there all blank lol. So I pretended to work, but I mostly kept my head down and chewed gum. How bad I wish the time would go by fast =.=

~Lunch~


Surprisingly I couldnt remember wth we talked about at lunch that day, lol. But I know we had a good time & already had the feeling we would dreed our finals but we were dreeding our reviews even more than that :P





~Homeroom~

It was so chaotic in class today!! We were all trying to figure out wth we would be eating for our Christmas Party. So many ideas but not that many voters..in the end we chose Pizza Hut, we had to bring $5. Before our next period Tiff got mad at me cause I questioned why she didnt celebrate xmas. Shes told me before shes a Jahova Witness but I kept forgetting, well nothing new..I usually do piss off my friends :/

~Economics~

Mrs. Simen asked us if we finished our review from last week when she wasnt here. We told her no..we played Jeopardy the whole day and another substitutte just gave us a packet to do. So the whole class my had was hurting like hell! But luckly Dani took a picture of it. Oh an a senior came to visit us that graduated from here, his names Craig (he siad he was shadowing Dani). But I did write the open ended and essay questions :P

~Sociology~ 




Nothing to do! Cause we took our final for our HCC Sociology class last week lol. So I just watched 21 Jump Street with Desiree since I brought my speakers, but her HotSpot was tripping so we watched Conan The Barbarian (it was already on her android tablet) til her hotspot was back on; I was really suppose to talk to Takacs but he was busy out running errands :P That was all of class then I went to sign out so I could go home.

~AfterSchool/Evening~

After I signed out, I was walking in the courtyard and almost got hit by the ball that Jonathan had thrown (it just hit the tip of my chin). But all was good. I got to my house and something looked different...he got new furniture (the old furniture his mom had) & a new tree. Crystal, her friend, and short man was there. They automatically left when my uncle brought up that he wanted to clean up. So I helped him out by doing a whole lot of dishes for him 0.o well I didnt mind. After that I just watched Water Lillies (movie) & a few other things. Then I started downloading pictures.

                                                                       ~Home~


Mom came an got me from uncles house & you wouldnt believe how much groceries she got!!!! She went shopping like we live in a two story house!! I had to organize it all cause she was doing it all wrong!!! I had a snack after all the work, watched some movies, no point in me studying..I dont have a final tommorrow :D  Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment