Tuesday, December 4, 2012

These Boots Are made for Walking~


Dec 3rd: so is everyone enjoyin there winter weather? Were not its bypolar as always, but im happy it december :D well anywho bout my day, i had an awesome lunch  made since mom got me an awesome salad. Got to school early (since ppl got up), mom said she wuld try to get me to UofH so i could finally get my contacts, but i was more happy about my new tan winter boots my mom got me! They were cool &  comfortable~   once i got to the cafateria it was a surprise to me that so many ppl were there. It was Mrs. Davis class, guess she decided to hav class in there today. I talked to Chris &  Najma about homework, an wit Desiree when she got there. Time flew, then it was time 2 hit class! I asked Desiree if she liked my boots, she wanted to look at them while we were in the hall but i was lik no! Wait til we get to the room.  Physics: she saw them, thought i stole them cuz the tag was still on it. I told her that i culdnt find scissors this mornin to find it. I was in a chipper mood so i passed out everyones notebook 4 them. Kargou decided to sing 4 us since he downloaded Spotify, (he wasnt half bad). We laughed at him the whole time, that was his way of  getting our anxiety level down. While he was teaching (finally) , Mr. Takacs had enterupted us so he could give me the paper showing that he sent my SAT scores to my other colleges I applied to. That darn Kargou gavw us freaking homework. AP English: Mrs. Bailey gave us long questions to answer A Tale of Two cities. We had to hurry up & do them, I even knew the  illusion.....thats where i stoppped on my phone...so i cant recall what else happened..only that i showed off my boots and enjoyed them lol

No comments:

Post a Comment