Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Starting the 1st day of everything...2012..the headache year -.-

~Early in the morning (12:50am sumtin)~
I know I'm suppose to be sleep but I just had to finish reading my friends book; hush,hush. I know I should have read it ages ago...well really during my xmas break but I was just really lazy and didn't want to do anything but sleep and relax my break away. Until the opening of the presents came. My limit really is 12:30am if I got past the 11pm limit the day before school but I decided to extend it. My alarm goes off at 5:50am every morning (during school time) and my ass is only getting a few hours (not even 6hours) of sleep. I'll have to mange with what I've got. The year went by fast, a little to fast in my case. But I officially start 2nd semester at 7:45am (when classes start), yup, got Stanford 10, SAT's, TAKS, then right after Finals for 2nd Semester. Yeah this year is going to be a true pain in the ass and a major headache -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment