Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My last day..of my xmas break :P

I was tired as hell! An yet my mom woke my around 2pm in the evening. I wouldn't be so tired if that old man didn't come wake me up at 2am!
I had just finish with a hard part on a game and it was 1am something in the morning so I went to sleep, to me it felt like I laid there for 5minutes before I heard my name being called and being shock to death to get up. At first I stared at him and he was talking then left the room, all i got from it was "get up, come on". I honestly thought I was dreaming so I rolled over and went back to sleep. But no, he came back shook me told me to get up and go to the car. Now I didn't know it was really cold outside plus im wearing a T-shirt and basketball shorts. So I just grab my hobo jacket and put on my Clark's shoes then hoped in the car. There was a walker in the back seat and the birthday balloons we bought yesterday. I said nothing, just half sleep, dazed, and pissed from being broken from my sleep. We drove a long time....i somewhat noticed the surroundings but I was to half sleep to even tell. He told me we would stop at a gas station so he could tie the balloons to the walker, so I had to hold them an pass them to him. Got to the gas station and tied them then drove to our destination. He told me to put the walker on the pourch of the house, that's when I finally asked "which house?" He goes "do you even know where you are?" Of course not I'm fucking half sleep you old fart! DX  I told him "no" "Were at Pat's house" Pat was his sister. ''It would be real funny if you set it on her pourch and made her car alarm go off." I said "what? why?" He replied "it's funny! plus she can come out and see the balloons" I told him I wasn't going to do that. But he made  me try, after putting the walker on the pourch he made me jump on the back of both the cars, but the slarm didn't go off. So i had to bang on the wall, dash to the car, then we speed off. He was smiling, then told me to do star hm..i think 69 so when i called her number mines would be private. he told me to change my voice and say " look at your pourch" After doing that

No comments:

Post a Comment