Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sore but yet I did something weekend =.=

Friday

A day at school..lol.


Saturday

I had to hear my little sister complain to me all morning and
afternoon...this:

I'm tired of playing in the backyard, front yard, playing with the dogs.I wanna go somewhere so boring!

Of course I did yell at her, telling her to shut up! An to make matters
worse I was sore all morning, really the whole day! Just from track
practice on Friday. So this is what I get for being an energized, excited,
young rookie. It's a pain in the legs -.- Later on that day my lil sis asked me if i wanted to go sumwhere wit her and her dad. Of course i said sure why not. Cause i was in mood to stay at the house on a sunday tryin 2 figure out if i had hw or not. So wth! Get out tha house i say :p 
Sunday My mom rly does kno how to wake a person 4rm a gud slumber, espeacially if she wants u 2 do sumtin. I had to get up (still fuckin sore) cause Quita (Tony (my moms bf) neice) was comin by to use tha computer. I ate tha leftova bacon and had a bowl of cheerios than orange juice. A showa was a must! I wasnt stinky or anythin, i just had a blackout moment last nite and didnt tak a showa, lol. Did that, then Quita came, helped her get situated wit my computer. But she did call me for help every now an then (i didnt mind). My lil sis was full dressed but wanted to go outside (i warned her, dont get those clothes dirty). Yet there was one thing i had 2 do when she came bak in. Tak those earrings out! It was hard! Cuz she had them in her ear so damn long (more than 3wks) that she kept screamin in horror! I made her bite on a stuffed animal while i was tryin 2 get it out, but she kept movin. I did get them out but she was cryin 4 a while. It annoyed me. Then Tony walks in wit a new phone, the iPhone 4S. On the outside i was surprised and rly liked it. On the inside, im neva gettin a 4G Phone am i? Suppose 2 hav had it 4 xmas but ppl (mom) kept borrowin my money that i hav none. He said he was goin 2 send tha phone to Aj (he's son) whos at LAMAR. An he gettin his old phone, even though he liks neither one cuz there so high tech. Afta a while i found out Andrea (niyahs dad/sumone ive known since i was young) was comin 2 get us at 1:30pm. Ironed clothes, got things ready, helped Quita send her work, went outside wit my lil sis 4 a while (all my trainin in teachin her how to ride a bike paid off), then tha sun drained me. I just went straight to my laptop as always til baldy arrived. He came to get us, junked my ripstik and niyahs bike in tha bak trunk,then we were off! He decided it was best we eat 1st (we picked up my lil cuzins Jaylin and Jase) an that we wuld meet Gwen (his wife) and Sydney (his daughter/my lil sis sister) at Star Pizza. Andrea had told me that he's takin me here b4, i just didnt rememba. Found Gwen an Sydney upstairs, they were surprised by my hair, said it was nice. Ipad was in my hands and on YouTube. The children argued ova Sydney's DSi, Niyahs Ipod, and Andreas Iphone. I muted all that out, tha power of headphones. Finally got tha order situated then tha pizza. I ate bout three big slices cuz everythin kept slidin of (the cheese's fault) and that cheese was lik chewin taffy! Literally! I wasnt tha only one strugglin. So i folded mines Brooklyn style, the only way i culdve eatin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment