Sunday, September 5, 2010

Made a new friend

its 10minutes to 4am, i'll try 2 mak it quick i made a new friend yesterday her name is pj. she graduated 4rm tha Philippines in high skool, did i mention shes only 16 lik me!!!! i kno kool huh. my uncle introduced me 2 her when i went over to his house for fish and shrimp, he told me when i met her and she told me she liked that anime stuff i thought of u. once we started talkin it felt lik we were tha best of friends, even though we were talkin in tha middle of tha street, lol. we kept movin from one side then tha middle of tha street then tha otha side we were just doin tha most craziest things 2gether. then i went 2 go c her room, its so freakin awesomz!! she liks 2 dress in dark colors lik me and her room is dark too but wit fluorescent lights that maks her stuff glow!!! it was so kool!!! i was lik i want one in my room!!! soo she let me watch two of tha videos she made for tokyo mewmew and vampire knight. since she just moved here not that long ago she doesnt kno that much about texas or a lot of anime showss either i told her told i culd help her if she wanted 2 kno more. then my mom calls and says shes ready 2 go she has 2 get up in tha mornin i was so sad cuz pj felt lik a sister 2 me already she was lik a twin i never had. but when i came down stairs my mom was still talkin, pj's dad came ova and asked if we were havin fun i said yes but my mom said we hav 2 go. he told us we culd go bak in tha house and hang out some more cuz they were tryin 2 keep my mom destracted so we culd hang out more. funny thing happened out of tha blue pj said hey i wonder if my dad checked tha mail? he probably 4got. i payed her no mind until she asked her dad bout it he said no so she was lik come on aleria lets go get tha mail. i said its 1am!!!! ur supose 2 hav gotten ur mail early!! i told her she was tha first person 2 ask me 2 tag along 2 go get mail at 1am in tha mornin. so afta that we came bak outside in tha street again talkin until my mom was 4 sure this time, we had 2 leave so i quickly gav her my phone and she gav me hers, once i got in tha car i was txtin lik crazy. so yeah i had a lot of fun 2day even though 2 my friends sweet 15. she rly wanted me 2 go....hope shes not made at me?! ttyl 4 now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment