Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy i beat my uncle at spades on friday but having a boring weekend -_-

well the only great thing about my weekend was beatin my uncle at spades!!!!! i had to play as my moms partner since her partner wasn't their. we lost 2games by about 200 or so points (the score they were stopping at was 350) i rly hadn't played spades in a while but they said i played good 4 a teenager!!! but once i got to my uncle, we meant business!!!!!!!!! we were so serious that we made my uncle get a negative one!! i laughed my ass off when that happened!!!!!!!!!! we won of course!!!!! hes otha brothers and sisters made fun of him 4 gettin beat by a kid lik me!!!!!!!! i told him "dont forget this defeat, u got that uncle" all he did was laugh and say ok. an well tha rest of my weekend was boring as hell!!!!! now i hav to do homework that i now just remembered about its due tomorrow!!! english!!!! i dont mind homework i do it and get it done, but on the weekend im not doin until i feel lik it. u'll get it Monday but im not doin once u giv it to me for tha weekend im doin it Sunday!!!!! my english teacher is rly tha main one givin us homework on tha weekend, rly tha only teacher!!! oh well, wat a drag!!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment