Thursday, February 18, 2010

HIT IN THA FACE WHILE PLAYIN FLAG FOOTBALL >:]

Ok, to me it was a surprise that we were playin flag football. at first i thought it was a joke but he wasnt kiddin! we walked to tha park, i carried tha flags and football, then we split up into teams. of course i hav no experince wit flag football so i go wit tha gud team that includes our coach. i was rly forced into playin i didnt want to cuz i was scared! during tha whole game i did nu10, until tha last throw when i was runnin tryin to get tha ball i slipped in tha mud. m glasses went one way and tha football hit me in my eye at full impact!!!! my eye hurt lik HELLLL!!!! It burned so badly then it felt lik it was gonna pop out of my eye. at first i thought everyone wuld hav yelled at me 4 missin tha ball or told me i suck at catchin and thats wat i get, but they didnt! they helped me out, they were worried about me. i got my glasses bak not broken and well i set out we they wanted to play a lil long. then when it was time to go my coach told me i played well until that incedent, i was happy and thinkin he wanted to laugh about it. but i was happy i tryed, then he told me we were playin tommorrow T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment