Saturday, May 14, 2011

GAH! I HATE BEING BEHIND ON MY MANGA!

b4 i strat tellin u how this MANGA thing is driving me crazy...i first want 2 say is that one of my followers gav a farewell in one of her blog post...she decided it was time 4 sumtin new so she joined LiveJournal. i was thinkin wow rly ur rly leavin? but all is gud i respect that! wantin 2 do sumtin new is scary or weird in a way (depending on what ur doin)i even checked out her LiveJournal its rly kool...if u want to see it just go here:
http://vividmemorie.livejournal.com/

i will miss her, rly i will! okay! now as i always do! time for tha weekly update! (i kno, i said i wuld blog more >.>)
5/8: Mother's Day i wrote my mom a letter (which was a grade in english) an gave it to her, 5/9: i went to my aunte house 2 get movies (she is a elecronic/gaming/movies/ebay buying freak! an i lovz her!), 5/10: it was my lil sis b-day she turned 7years old and also i had a NO HUG ME! Arguement  wit a friend (i lost by tha way), 5/11: 4got i had my friends phone in my pocket so i kept it 4 a day, yay me! (his phone is way better than mine! but his battery runs down low fast! mines doesnt) 5/12: it was tha Jr. ring ceremony (all tha jr.'s left when it was done) i mostly spaced out in classes...that day didnt feel tha same until...my friend Nicco went crazy when it started 2 rain! (in a gud way) 5/13: i dont remeba......an now theres 2day! ive been so damn busy since 12in tha afternoon! til 6pm! im tired! i was suppose 2 go 2 a teen club 4 a friends bday party but i culdnt (my mom has been workin lik crazy 4 my lil sis bday party that we celebrated 2day at the park plus workin two jobs) she  also still had tha strength 2 go to a church function (when i told her 2 stay home) oh well! now bout this MANGA thing! ive been tryin 2 get up 2 date since yesterday! man! ive been so busy readin new manga that i 4got bout tha othas! now im tryin 2 catch up where i left off to reach tha numba of chpters they hav! some  only went up about 5chapters...othas went up 20-50chapters! yea! i hav a lot of readin 2 do! well im doin it at my own paste though i just hope i can finish....oh an if u KNO OF ANY GUD MANGA I CAN READ PLZ LEAV A COMMENT LETTIN ME KNO!!! I MITE B BEHIND IN SUM BUT I CANT STILL READ OTHAS! XD
       

No comments:

Post a Comment