Thursday, May 5, 2011

I FACED MY FEARS! (but was is enough)

Hello all! hope you guys day went well! Well mines sorta did...i faced my fears of heights! yes im still afraid of heights at 17! plz dont judge me.......plz.....i faced them by jumpin of the bar at the playground....it was rly hard cuz im just rly afraid my friend nicco and chris were there (glad the others werent cuz they probably wuld hav been of now help; my friend Kat i wanted her there though) so any who! nicco or chris wuld jump then tell me 2 jump wit them...i said i wuld...but i lied...i didnt......its a gud thing nicco was being nice 2 me cuz wuld hav pushed me wit no hesitation! but he was a gud mood (thank god! cuz if he wasnt i wukd hav been a gonner) i tried so hard...but i culdnt jump...i jumped at 1st cuz i lik dove at him! (nicco, i hurt his shoulders) but then when it was past time 2 go...i threatin sum kids cuz my fear made me mad as hell and violent then a motha-fucker (i told a lil gurl i wuld bash her head into tha pole if she tried 2 push me again! i said more afta that but i 4got wat i said) so i did wat nicco told me...breath in and out close my eyes then fall...of course i cried...i had been cryin since i got up there! also i got 2 put my anger out on chris 2 mak myself feel betta...well thats all that i can think of to...WAIT! ALSO THA MR.MCA IS 2MMORROW! I CANT WAIT, but i hav 2 pay $3! three gosh darn dollas! ugh! >.<

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I wish i could face my fears...guess I will someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kno u will, u can do it (wateva ur fear is) :)

    ReplyDelete