Tuesday, February 15, 2011

learned a valuable lesson..but i didnt lik it..i was mad

hi hi :) well to start off nope! i didnt win tha talent show on saturday...just got a participation certificate, i didnt go shoppin wit my friend on sunday cuz her mom was trippin, had no choice but 2 go 2 a lil kid b-day party that was far from home (which was fun), and i was very helpful at my skool yesterday delivering roses and cupcake passes :3 that made my day 2 c tha smiles on there faces...my valentine wasnt there that day or even 2day...i think hes sick...a lot of ppl at my skool hav been gettin sick lately...so i hope mez valentine get better so i can giv him his card and fav candy ^////^ oh and i hope u all had a happy v-day! if not then *HUGS U* I WILL B UR VALENTINE IF U LIK XD hehe so any who i learned sumtin 2day......dont fwd skool work for computer anymore..why? well i shall tell u..2day in computer class i was complanin bout how i didnt do lik 3 to 4days of work 4 last wk that i need 2 send my teacher..so my friend who i fwd work to cuz she doesnt do her work..as always....got caught...she went to her email 2 find the fwd msg i sent her of work and sis mai caught her! yes she is a nun! not a nice one either but ok...at times.....so she calls the vice-principal down...he comes ova and talks to us. an we mak an agreement....to not fwd each otha work anymore and do our own work so anotha up-roar wuldnt occur...he said he wuld b checkin in on us 2 mak sure we r doin wat we agreed..we were lik ok. but here is wat got me...once he left for about a few minutes i call sis mai ova cuz sumtin was stuck in my keyboard and i culdnt type..so she comes ova and takes it out...then tells me this " u betta not fwd anymore work anymore or u will get ISS!that seven detentions u got that!" (aka for those that dont kno ISS is In School Saspendtion...bad thing) so rly she kind rly threatened me...of course i am black! i wuld hav gone off on her but i just stayed calm turned around and did my work...i mean i already hav her 4 italian...man wat a pain! i hope this wk turns out betta well ttyl4 now followers

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it sucks that you got caught up in all that, but hey it was bound to happen. That's just what comes along with being an accomplice.

    ReplyDelete