Friday, January 7, 2011

went to the hospital and got stitches :p

first off yes im ok, second hello :), and third i will tell u tha story of how it all happened. ok i was at home just got bak 4rm skool, eating cheesecake, told lil sis i wuld go outside wit her afta i finish, mom friend leavs 2 go pick up his son. ok i go outside wit my lil sis on my ripstik while she rides her bike then she a lil...well rly far ahead of me so i tell her 2 slow down cuz cars come around that corner street fast, so while i was ridin 2 catch up wit her i wasnt lookin at tha ground i was 2 busy payin attention 2 my lil sis an i didnt notice tha huge crack in tha ground. then it happend.....i flew fwd, hit smack face into tha ground! glasses broke, my bracelet broke, but i was mostly freakin out of how much blood was comin out of my head! i scream at my lil sis 2 hurry bak 2 tha house! i rush inside and grab a towl to wipe out all tha blood then i called my moms friend and told him wat happened. so long story short mom found out then she started freakin out! i went 2 tha hospital, there were very nice ppl there....then i got stitches! yes i cried, becuz i rly hate needles! my mom says shes buyin me and my lil sis helmets! it wasnt tha fact i didnt hav a helmet its just that i wasnt payin a lil more to tha landscape ahead. oh by tha way i fixed my glasses! well sumwat...wit tape, a rubber band, and scissors :p

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're okay! Needles scare me so much! I probably would have passed out or something!

    ReplyDelete