Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The clean slate goes into effect....hope all goes well...

Well how should i say my day went. It was better than yesterday...i guess its cause of the clean slate...but i doubt it, highly. It wasn't any fighting, yelling, or threatening of getting kicked out of the house this time. My day did start of with chores though but i did have to get my hot shower out of the way. Cleaning is one chore i dislike cause well i just do...an im one lazy person. But i had to endure it cause i wanted to start on my notes for history, i was motivated! Even thgough I had to clean up my sisters throw-up cause she was sick, it recked. My mom had told me that I threw-up before and stop over exaggerating.But the smell gave me a headache and i thought i would pass out but we finished and put the stuff in the wash. Scrubbed the toilet (i hated it) with a towel tied to my brush then she wanted me to clean my closet. Of all places my damn closet! Its like hurricane Katrina hit it! DX I had to try on all my jeans (which took a while) an found out i had a red pair of skinny jeans. So i made a YouTube vid asking if i looked better in my awesomz black pair or the red ones i found. Eventually i finished (even though i kept going to the kitchen cause i was craving for something) and with my shoes at the bottem of my closet. Okay then my motivation was all lost to even start my notes -.- Then came resweeping the front i had to do cause my grandma was coming over. But before all that i ordered a game online, Tekkan on the 3DS, since i found out my Fry's Electronics Gift Card doesn't expire (don't judge me, i forgot it was a gift card) i also called to make sure they got my order and they did. They said it would take 3 to 8 buisness days, i cant wait! X3 Then my mom made a list and i had to go to the grocery store with my grandma. My mom and grandma wanted me to change my shoes cause they weren't "cute" i was like what! Converse aren't suppose to be cute at all! Then my mom told me to stop arguing an just go change my shoes since im going out with my grandma and i have to look nice. They only wanted my shoes to be nice, gah! We left, my shoes were changed, and my mom gave me the list and trusted me with her Chase card. Me and grandma went around the world looking for this stuff and called my mom every now and then to get clarification of things. Yet it we got what we need, i paid with the card, and we headed home. Got everything we needed then i had to cook dinner, i was a crawfish caserole and salad. Mostly mom showed me, actually told me how to do it all and help some even though she had to take it easy. She's not suppose to be up for a long time, but i did my best in helping her. At last i did an awesomz job with the food, an i thanked my little sis for putting the clothes in the dryer for ne while i was gone. Tony even complimented my food (i really didn't want to hear it though from him). While eatting i started to watch the anime Shuffle! I had stopped around ep 5 to start the dish washer then kept going. So now its pretty late (close to 12am) an i stopped at ep 12 or 13, watched some of Family Guy, then the Boondock on Adult Swim. Man its hot in my house! Oh great its 12am well imma just put some pjs on and just play Mario Kart 7 til i fall asleep. So cya X3













No comments:

Post a Comment